it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

What sort of outlet centres are there hun?

I was half thinking of saving the money for the brushes, keeping an eye out for a discount code and ordering them on the debenhams website :thumbup: But if an outlet centre is cheaper, I might have to drag Chris to one :haha:

:wohoo: just found out that there's a Cosmetics Company Store at the Cheshire Oaks designer outlet, and that's about 30 minutes away from where Chris' mum and dad live, so they should do discount M.A.C.

Think we might have to nip in when we go across with the save the date magnets :blush:

:) i live in Bicester, so have Bicester Village! so i get all my bits from the cosmetics company :) they also do perfume sets cheap! x

Thank you sooooooo much for putting the idea in my head, anything that will help me save money is fantastic :hugs: it's very much appreciated :flower:

How are you hun? I've not been on your journal since early last week, what've I missed? xx

Not missed much hun, have ordered some make up brushes, a bracelet for one of the bridesmaids and just waiting on the next 12 days to go by so we can go and get the deposit paid :happydance:

:wohoo:

Think we've found someone to make our cake.

One of the district nurses who come and visit mum once a week and she's pretty good at making cakes. Mum piped up today about us getting married :dohh: but her nurse seems well up for making our cake :thumbup:

This week seems to be going really slow, wish it was this time next week :haha:

it wont be long hun and your seeing your lovely venue!

Thats fantastic about the cake!

:happydance: about the cake. Have you got a design in mind for it?
I emailed you on fb :thumbup: Nothing important, just seeing how you are. xx

:happydance: about the cake. Have you got a design in mind for it?
I emailed you on fb :thumbup: Nothing important, just seeing how you are. xx

:hugs: I wrote back :)

as for the cake we're wanting chocolate, 3 tiers, square, with white icing and sugar daisies on it

it wont be long hun and your seeing your lovely venue!

Thats fantastic about the cake!

:blush: I can see me wanting to go and see the venue every few weeks :rofl:

lol I'm on fb? Must be playing up :shrug:

Sounds well nice, is she making a tester cake for you? I'm getting Sam to make a tester just because I love cake and it's a good excuse :haha:

Got any ideas on the dress?

xx

I've just ordered myself this

https://www.charliebarley.co.uk/image/cache/data/Gruffalo_notebook_stickers_exp-500x500.jpg

I'm going to call it my Bridezilla Notebook :haha:

And Chris has said as soon as we get back from the venue on the 11th, we can get our save the date magnets ordered as they take almost a fortnight to come through and we want everyone to have them asap :happydance: More for the fact that the wedding will be out in the open with his parents and I can put things on facebook about it at last :rofl:

aw! have you put a pic of you and your hubby up in your journal? x

Ooohhhh that's a fab idea about the tester cake, might have a word with her when she comes to see mum next time :happydance:

I'm really in two minds about the dress ... whether to go for something like these

Beach Wedding Dress with Straps

Halter Chiffon Wedding Dress

Or something more upbudget like

Alfred Angelo Snow White

Alfred Angelo Belle

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: at the 3rd one, that is gorgeous!

They're all nice though :thumbup:

Which save the dates did you go for hun? xx

Chris chose the sweetie ones and as he's paying I thought I'd let him choose them :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->