it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Think I'm gonna have to make a trip to Cheshire if I want to try on the Alfred Angelo dresses, there doesn't seem to be anywhere in Wales that do them :dohh:

But, there is a site where I could get a replica one for $319, which I might consider as I really have fallen in love with the Snow White dress :cloud9:

I love the fact that it's got lots of little flowers on it, and the skirt is amazing :cloud9:

Vici, I hope you realise I may drag you to Chester one day next summer with one of my bridesmaids to go and try this dress on :rofl:

I love the fairytale dresses from Alfred Angelo, they are beautiful! I love Tiana and Snow White, think I am definitey going to go try these on too!

I bet you can't wait to send your save the dates, it will be a lovely surprise for everyone if you have been keeping it secret so far!

x

Basically you ladies, my mum, 2 of my bridesmaids and mum's nurse are the only people who know. But you ladies are the ones who know most details :blush:

Hope they keep the dresses in their collection long enough for me to try the snow white dress on :D

I love the fact that it's got lots of little flowers on it, and the skirt is amazing :cloud9:

Vici, I hope you realise I may drag you to Chester one day next summer with one of my bridesmaids to go and try this dress on :rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
xx

I loooooove the disney collection, i love cinderella and snow white but i dont think they would suit me :( the dresses i hate on the hanger are the ones that suit me! The dress i loved in the picture made me look like a little girl dressing up :(

I made a vow i wouldnt look at dresses till next year but i may have to find a stockist of the disney ones!! X

Wow you are good at keeping secret Emmy! I would have definitely blabbed by now, I can't hold my own water!

Yep I think they keep them in for quite a while, at least until they unveil the 2012 collection. I am pretty sure the Disney dresses have only been available since May this year too!

x

Really need to work on the weight loss if I'm thinking of getting a more expensive dress :happydance:

Got to find a way to get the extra dress budget out of Chris :rofl:

I'm finding it difficult not to blab, espescially when we were away for the week as I was wanting to buy wedding magazines, but wouldn't, just in case his mum saw them (as his mum and dad joined us for the weekend) :dohh:

Welcome back Emmy, we missed you!

I love the dresses. I have to confess to being a fan of the Alfred Angelo dresses. I wore one of theirs and felt fabulous. Loved the inner corset that pulled everything in too!

I have to confess that I tried on my dress in a shop here and then ordered it for half the price from the USA. Saved me £400!

That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing

https://www.bigdaydress.com/ecom/products/p_AA207

:wohoo:

I think it absolutely matches your scheme. Love it!

https://justprettystore.com/alfredangeloweddingdress1136.aspx

Where I got mine from :)

Wow, found it on your site for half that
https://www.bigdaydress.com/ecom/products/p_AA1136

Are they originals on your site?

I think they're replicas on that site, but the way I see it is if it's my dream dress (once I've tried it on), then I'll definitely go for a replica so it keeps the budget down.

But, omg your dress is stunning :happydance:

I have to say I'm shocked at this dress I've fallen in love with, it's totally princessy (love that it's named after a disney princess), totally girly and the complete opposite of what I originally thought I'd go for :blush:

I was the same Emmy, so convinced I would have a really non-traditional type dress but when I tried them on I loved how it made me feel! We all have an inner princess fighting to get out methinks!

x

:cloud9: I think we do too ...

I've been thinking, if the dress does suit me then I'll probably go with a tiara for my hair as I think if I had flowers in my hair it would look too ott with the flowers on the dress, if that makes sense?

Just looking at hotels for next year when we go and buy our wedding rings from Turkey :happydance: Have double checked with Thomas Cook and we won't need to declare anything either, just put the rings in either the hold or hand luggage :happydance:

A tiara with that dress will look gorgeous! :cloud9: The first dress I picked was Alfred Angelo. I was worried about them at first because I had read some reviews that say they are pretty cheaply made, hence the great prices.

But it was really good quality when I tried it on, sturdy zipper, nice flat seams... and that's just their regular line, not a signature line like the Disney collection!!!

I think they're replicas on that site, but the way I see it is if it's my dream dress (once I've tried it on), then I'll definitely go for a replica so it keeps the budget down.

But, omg your dress is stunning :happydance:

I have to say I'm shocked at this dress I've fallen in love with, it's totally princessy (love that it's named after a disney princess), totally girly and the complete opposite of what I originally thought I'd go for :blush:

I didn't pick this dress of the rail at all :haha: The woman in the shop made me try it on. I'd said no sparkles and that was the last one I tried on in that shop. She convinced me to try it on and that was the one :happydance:

yeah I liked the Ariel one too, I'm a bit too lumpy and bumpy for it :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->