it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

aww so jealous of your holiday!!

100+ is alot!

We're having 75 and about 90 at night!

I can't see all of them saying yes, but I still feel like I need to trim it down :rofl:

Really can't wait to get the holiday booked, another little incentive to keep me at the weight loss :happydance:

Looks lovely Emmy!

The more incentives the better :wohoo:

Am feeling really icky tonight :cry:

Got a pounding headache and tummy ache, so I have a feeling af isn't going to be too far away, which is really annoying because I have weigh in on friday with the nurse and I've worked really hard, but I'm so bloated too that I know even if I have lost something it's not going to be much :nope:

Chris is taking me home once he's sorted Mum out for the night (he's on night duty, normally I stay with him and sleep on a mattress in mum's front room), which means I have the house (and the bed!!!) to myself tonight.

Very, very excited for Monday, I really can't wait to see the venue again. Am really hoping that the sun is out so I can get lots and lots of piccies to wow you guys with :happydance:

Ooohhh and I've been talking to Chris, I MIGHT be able to increase the budget on my dress and have an original Alfred Angelo dress, it just depends on how good with money we are from now until when I start trying dresses on :cloud9:

I think what I'll do is wait until we get back from Turkey next year before I try anything on as I'll have an amazing tan and it'll give me a chance to see how the wedding dress will look properly, as I'm hoping I'll have a good tan (without spray tan) when we get married as I catch the sun really easily :happydance:

5 SLEEPS TO GO :wohoo:

aww so jealous of your holiday!!

100+ is alot!

We're having 75 and about 90 at night!

It is alot! We're having 35 for the meal and 45-50 more for the evening, so around 80 in total.. ours is positively tiny in comparison :haha:

It will probably be okay! Our original guest list was 140 people, I think maaaaaybe 100 people if not less will come. We've actually started inviting more people now as others have backed out. So far we're at about 20 people who are "no" for our wedding.

THAT place looks LUSH!!! OMG!!! Gonna be such an awesome time!!! :wohoo:

:happydance: with potentially being able to get an original AA dress. See, instead of doing your vacay in Turkey you should have done it here! Your money is worth almost double so you could technically get an AA dress for half the price!!! :haha:

:haha: but we're getting the wedding rings from Turkey, plus I was determined to have a holiday away in the sun next year :happydance:

Had a dream about the wedding last night :sleep:

But it was only about the ceremony music :haha: I dreamt of the perfect song for when we sign the register and now I can't remember what it was in my dream :dohh:

Just seen that the hotel we're going to next year has a fantastic jewellry shop on site, so we're going to have a nosey there and see if we can find our wedding rings, but then if we don't we can always go down into town and have a look round the shops there :happydance:

I've been very creative tonight, I've had a fab offer from Vistaprint for 100 free postcards and I wanted to do something different to normal r.s.v.p cards, but Chris wouldn't let me so we're having to go with this :dohh:

We look forward to celebrating with you
Please respond by
__ I / We Accept with pleasure
__ Number attending
__ I / We Decline with regret

So I then decided to have a play around with the computer and make a little design for an R.S.V.P postcard.

And I came up with this :blush:

Attachments

• rsvp template.jpg
    rsvp template.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
ooo I wish I could tan easy! not fair :sulk: my freckles just join up!

Yay for being a computer whizz!

Bet you can't wait for your holiday to come quick :D

I'm really, really excited for it. Just got to wait now until we can book it.

Am really pleased with how the r.s.v.ps turned out :happydance: can't wait for them to be delivered

I need to make my rsvp's too. we have a few with our invites, but to buy enough to fill all the invites it will cost us but £40, but i cant find a butterfly anything like on the invite :( i wish i had your computer skills!

Also, im probably going to order the same headband as you for emily (in purple) if thats ok?! x

I got all sorts of things for free from Vistaprint when we got married. A free pvc banner to put outside the venue (you could put yours at the bottom of the lane or something). Free new name and address cards, stickers, all we paid was postage and if you're not in a hurry that was only a little bit.

Of course that's ok hun :thumbup: if you like them then go for it :D

I've found vistaprint do generally come up with some good offers every now and then, and if you can get the free postcards offer then that's brill. I think more of me and Chris comes through on the image I made if that makes sense?

Very, very excited ... 3 sleeps to go until I see our venue again :happydance:

I've got this really bad feeling that I'm not going to sleep over the next 3 nights because of all the excitement :blush:

I'm just dying for everything to be official and for us to have our date set in stone :happydance:

Can't wait for the r.s.v.ps to arrive and to be able to put them in my little wedding box (which is going to have to get loads bigger at the rate I'm stocking up on things).

Going to try and go through the guest list again so that I can get the save the dates ordered once I've heard back from the registrar that our date is pencilled in :thumbup:

:rofl: I probably sound a bit over excited :haha:

It's just at the moment, although I've paid for a few things like return address labels, rsvps, some things for the bridesmaids, it still doesn't seem real if that makes sense? :shrug:

I've been very creative tonight, I've had a fab offer from Vistaprint for 100 free postcards and I wanted to do something different to normal r.s.v.p cards, but Chris wouldn't let me so we're having to go with this :dohh:

We look forward to celebrating with you
Please respond by
__ I / We Accept with pleasure
__ Number attending
__ I / We Decline with regret

So I then decided to have a play around with the computer and make a little design for an R.S.V.P postcard.

And I came up with this :blush:

The postcard looks pretty hun x

Aw the post cards look ace! :thumbup:

I don't think any of it is gonna seem real until the wedding day haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79