it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Emmy where did you order the headbands from?did they have purple? Theyre so cute!

They have purple roses hun which look really pretty :D either small roses or large ones :thumbup:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...110&var=570023796952&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:wave: Hi hun, how are things going? xx

Yeah things are good thanks hun, just waiting for Monday to come around so we can get the deposit paid :happydance:

:happydance: i was in accessorize today and had a look about for daisy headbands but they didnt have any :(

I've been a busy girl this afternoon, been messing about on the computer and made myself a new avatar :haha:

I think this week is going to be one of those that completely drags where the time takes ages to pass. I'm dying to get to the hotel and take loads of piccys. I'm just so completely in love with the place, even driving past the little lane that leads down to it gives me butterflies. :cloud9:

I feel like I need to be doing something :rofl: I might work on the guest list just so that I feel like I've done something useful :blush:

Made myself stay up and do some work on the guest list and it's increased to 112 people :shock:

I keep thinking I've forgotten people, which I'm dreading as I can't afford to put any extras on the list :haha: I know not everyone will be able to come so it won't be 112 people coming, but still, it's a lot of people :rofl:

Bed time now, I'm sooooooo tired :sleep:

god u ladies are popular!! although... if we had invited barrys whole family... we'd be talking 200+ people on his side :shock:

Yep :shock:

That's with most of our families and some friends too. Though what's worrying me is Chris doesn't have many friends and his family is small compared to mine so it's going to seem to me that it's just my party :blush:

Wow, your numbers make mine look pitiful! I think there was about 43 people (including me and DH!) at our wedding. We invited lots more (25 or so) in the evening but about half turned up (a load of my family were poorly so couldn't make it :(). Emmy, if you are really worried about numbers and keeping the cost down (sorry if I'm repeating what others have said) the way most people do it is to invite only the very closest family and friends to the day and everyone else to the evening. I know your set up will be slightly different because you want a buffet rather than a sit down, but it's just a thought hun as I know you are watching the pennies.
The guest list is probably one of the hardest things to do for a wedding actually, so getting to grips with it early on is great - but beware, it may well change over time!!! At least with a buffet you don't need to worry about table plans - that was my nightmare!
xxx

Mine is close friends and family too emmy, i have 28 first cousins! Whereas daniel doesnt have any cousins etc he has about 7 people in his family!

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, just sooooo pleased I don't have the hassle of table plans. The way we've seen it is that because we're having the buffet that we might as well invite everyone to the ceremony (the room takes 130 people). I really hope it doesn't grow anymore because I'd be worried about how we'd fit them all in :shock: Though I am severely tempted to try and cut it down somehow from my side, though I really have no idea where I'll do it from :rofl:

Mine is close friends and family too emmy, i have 28 first cousins! Whereas daniel doesnt have any cousins etc he has about 7 people in his family!

that sounds like Barry's family!!! His Granny has 6 kids, 28 grandkids (inc barry), 32 GREAT grandkids and 1 great-great grandson!!!:wacko:

(and thats just on one side!!) my family consists of- me, my parents, my brother, one uncle and 3 cousins. that's IT.

I think it often has more of one side than the other, especially if one of you has a big family. I wouldn't worry about the mix, as long as Chris has everyone he wants with him on the day it doesnt matter if you have more.

Aaaaahhhh I'm so excited I could scream :wohoo:

Chris is making a compromise and letting us book the holiday at the beginning of August. Which means we'll know when we'll be looking at being able to buy the wedding rings :happydance:

I love, love, love the hotel that we're looking at, and then we're going to request a top floor room with a pool view.

I can't believe how excited I am :haha:

Yay for holidays!! :happydance:

My family is massive compared to Matt's family as well! but he has more friends than me so it balances out a bit :p I'm a billy no mates! :haha:

This is where we'll be staying :happydance:

Club Exelsior Jr Apartments

I know it doesn't look like much, but it's been updated, the pool has a bigger slide (which I might even try out this time as last time we went I was scared my big backside would get stuck :haha:). And we'll be getting up at 08.00 each morning, because last time we had the pool to ourselves each morning for at least 45 minutes :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->