it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I know ... it's just soooo perfect, but I don't think Chris will let me have it on our budget :(

aww that dress is lovely!! How many bridesmaids are you having hun? xx

3 bridesmaids, well it might end up dropping down to 2 as the one I chose for maid of honour isn't getting back in touch with me :(

What about this one?

https://www.vivienofholloway.com/en...Plain Dress/1950s-halterneck-plain-dress/797/

It's plain white, but would it look ok with like a yellow belt and a yellow underskirt? Or would that be too much?

The white one is really nice too :) £104 isn't that much to spend if you've got a long time to save for it though its it? You could save a tenner a week or something!

Either dress is really pretty though :) xx

They're for the bridesmaids :)

I love the style of them, I think they're very, very, very pretty dresses ... just can't find ones in the colour I want in our budget :dohh:

What's your budget for the BM dresses (if you don't mind me asking!!) xx

We haven't set an exact budget for them at the moment, but I didn't want to spend more than £300 for the dress, accessories etc :)

Is that for all 3 dresses then? seems like a fair amount :) Xx

I'm a very happy girl :wohoo:

I just found these dresses on ebay, just really, really hope that they're still available when it comes to buying the bridesmaid dresses next year. And it means I can still ask Chris' brother's gf's girls to be bridesmaids too (I feel really bad at leaving them out). No more bridesmaids for me though and that's a promise as the people I have chosen I think the world of and think they'll all help me in their own unique ways :happydance:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bridesma...=UK_Wedding_Clothing&var=&hash=item9503a117f8

And they do a mint green dress and a yellow dress :D

Aw that's really pretty! I'm sure they'll be there next year - if not, there'll always be something similar! xx

:happydance: Look just right hun and you will be able to accessorise them how you want to :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->