it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

I love seeing my ticker with less than 2 years to :cloud9: I know it's still a really long time to wait, but, it seems less time if that makes sense? :dance:

Going to buy Zumba for the kinect today :happydance: and I've noticed that in October, Just Dance 3 (which has only been released on the Wii) is going to be released for the Kinect. Anything that's going to help me shift this weight has to be a good thing :D

Also, we've decided that we're going to knock 4 nights off our trip to Turkey, we're just going to stay for 10 nights rather than 14, because with food included for those 4 extra nights, we'll be saving about £200. So, not long to wait until we book that, I really can't wait to go back :happydance:

Nothing much to report wedding related, I'm going to keep looking at flower girl dresses today, and maybe search for gift ideas for the younger bridesmaids (I saw somewhere of giving them a kiddies digital camera so they could take their own pictures at the wedding, so am going to have a nosey round for some deals and price them up) :D

ooo defiantely get Zumba hun it's fab!! I sweat buckets while doing it so must be good lol

We are giving the day do kids a camera in there goody bag and making it like a special task to take pictures so they can make there own scrap book afterwards. I will keep them occupied for a bit :) xxx

If only you were closer i have a brand new zumba game for sale! I was bought 2 for my birthday, im trying not to takr offence to it!

We didn't get to town in the end :dohh: Chris took ages in the chemist so we didn't have any extra time to go into game :(

Feeling really happy as I'm half a stone lighter now than I was at the beginning of the year after putting weight on, and half a stone lighter than I was when I started trying to lose weight last year :happydance: It's given me a kick up the backside to really go for it this fortnight and see if I can lose some more weight

Have you ever tried a slimming club hun? Obviously you know i do slimming world and can't rate it highly enough xxx

I tried it once and it just didn't work for me, I just got embarassed when it came to weigh in. This way works so much better for me as I get the one to one support from the nurse and it's finally getting me to lose my weight again. She gave me a recipe book today for me to try some new ideas, can't wait :D

Hi hun,
How are you? Sorry I haven't been around much, more family shit going on.

I love the dresses hun, they'll look really good having the two different colours.
Has you MOH spoke to you yet?

The flower girl is a proper cute!

Had any more thoughts on anything? x

The MOH still hasn't been back in touch, though she's been on facebook adding friends :wacko: Really not sure what to do to be honest as I've tried sending her messages and she just isn't getting back in touch :(

Not thought about anything else really, but, might do a list of the retro sweets I want to put in the pick n mix bags for the favours.

I was thinking of putting a tub of bubbles on everyone's seat at the ceremony, so that when they're seated, they have a little something there straight away, or is that a silly idea? :blush:

phew made it through!!!!

Love everything you have decided so far! 2 years will fly by, I already feel under pressure and we only have a year to wait!!

I have found some SUPER cute flowergirl dresses in Next, if I knew what sizes the girls will be this time next year I'd snap them up!

Daisys on them too so might match your theme!

https://www.next.co.uk/g522002s1#370881g52
https://www.next.co.uk/x482622s2#498651x48

the 2nd ones are my favourite, I am SO tempted to just throw caution to the wind and buy them!!!!!

It's a cute ideas for the bubbles :thumbup::thumbup:

I got Mike a tub of sweets from here
https://www.chewbz.com/Retro-Sweets-Chewbz.html?gclid=CICJg7KglaoCFcsb4QodVkkPxQ
loads of retro sweets ideas

We're having these for our wedding, putting them on the tables for everyone to take their own pictures, then we'll collect them at the end of the night, get them developed and put them all together.
https://www.celebrationsplus.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=18
I think we got 10

You could have the cameras for the LOs and anyone that wants one and then the bubbles on the chairs https://www.celebrationsplus.com/product.php?xProd=1893&xSec=15

Those dresses are gorgeous ... really would go for them if I knew what sizes to look for, but knowing my luck I'd buy a size and then it'd be far too big or far too small :dohh:

I'm going to get these to go on people's chairs

https://www.celebrationsplus.com/product.php?xProd=1759

Chris doesn't want to get too many of the cameras as all his family will be bringing their digital cameras so he says we should make one of those albums online where people will be able to upload their pictures to :D

And that's the site where we're going to be getting the invitations from too :happydance:

https://www.celebrationsplus.com/product.php?xProd=613&xSec=85

Ah love the invitations :) very sweet!

Its such a shame that kids grow isn't it? You could buy the dresses to fit them now then! :p xx

:rofl: I know

I'm absolutely fuming today - Chris is wanting to push back booking Turkey until December :grr: He reckons Thomas Cook will have a sale then and that it'll be loads cheaper to book, but I really do doubt it as the prices just seem to be getting higher and higher and higher despite that drop the other day :( I can see us paying completely over the odds for this holiday and it'll all be down to him :growlmad:

:cloud9:

The rsvps have arrived in the post, they look absolutely fantastic, I'm soooooo pleased with them :happydance:

I'm just waiting on the save the date magnets to come through now, really hope they're of the same quality :D

Okkkkkk, London is booked and the hotel has been paid for :thumbup:

I'm a bit angry at Chris though as we had originally got it booked for the 2nd of December for 4 nights, but because we can save money by going to a different Premier Inn, instead of being down by County Hall we're now going to be by Earl's Court, he cancelled the original booking and booked us to go on the 5th of December, which means I can't go to Vici's wedding as we have to get back to Wales :cry:

Just found out that my cousin spilled the beans to my other cousin about me and Chris setting a date, and they've now gone and announced on facebook today that they've got engaged and that they're getting married. So now when I can finally put something up about my wedding it's going to look like we're copying them :shrug: :(

I probably seem like a brat in saying that ... but I'm quite miffed as I've only kept quiet so we don't hurt the feelings of Chris' nana, so she can find out from us face to face. And my cousin I trusted with it, she went and blabbed, despite me saying about us wanting to keep things quiet :grr: And now I'm going to look like a right idiot and that I can't get my own ideas :nope:

I have the same problem with my cousin, but thankfully mine is before hers. Thing is, we cant stop people from marrying!

I know :(

Don't even know why I'm worrying what people will think, but that's what's bothering me, the fact that I've been planning this for a couple of months now, and it's going to look like we're copying them :dohh:

Ah no they wont - because you've got the venue and photographer etc booked and that doesn't happen overnight. As soon as the save the date magnets go out you can gently let 'certain people' know exactly when chris proposed and how much you've already got sorted :winkwink:

We were engaged a year and a half before he even considered setting a date :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->