it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Thanks hun, will have a look into it :thumbup:

Feeling so much happier today, not going to be discussing the wedding with my aunt again so that I don't get anymore comments or made to feel awful. It's my wedding day and I have the right to feel excited and do things the way that I want to without fear of her judging me for it :thumbup:

I'm super excited today, I've been chatting with my uncle's oh and she has loads of ideas for how we can put a yellow sash on the flower girl's dress :happydance: And she's going to help me make proper daisy head garlands :D She's so excited to be included :cloud9:

Oooohhhh and for my little flower girl, I've had an idea for her present. I was thinking of maybe buying her a children's digital camera so she can take her own pictures. I've been pricing them up and there seem to be offers around for £20, or is that too much of a big present to be buying her?

Also, holiday wise next year, I've spotted a different hotel in a different resort that I REALLY like the look of, it has fantastic reviews, and if we go at the end of May / beginning of June we're going to be saving about £250 in total :happydance:

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...la_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html#REVIEWS

ooo fantastic. Stick around positive people hun, not negative ones. Yes you are fully entitled to feel excited! x

Well done on the weight loss :happydance:

We got our bridesmaid one of these and she loved it! Got pageboy a matching one too.

https://www.elegantlyentertaining.co.uk/acatalog/Bridesmaid_Camera_Pack.html

I know it's for a bridesmaid not flowergirl - don't know if you can get flowergirl. Can probbly get cheper if you shop around xx

Thanks for the link hun :D

It's given me a fab idea ... going to get her a small, cheap digital camera (think there are little hello kitty ones available) and a flower girl scrapbook that she can put pictures in. She's a very clever little girl, very careful with her toys too :thumbup:

Oh Emmy! I'm so sorry, have been totally neglecting commenting on people's journals was dealing with a shit storm with my own family atm. Massive hugs darling.

First of all, I agree 100% with HB. Times have changed! I don't blame you one bit for being upset, its your wedding and doesn't matter if they don't understand it... you are entitled to be excited about it! As for the FB statuses... argh. Facebook. I'm dealing with that right now with P's family actually and I think what you put is bang on. Need to remember the real stuff, not just the other... if that makes sense.

:hugs: Glad you like your magnets and invites. :happydance:

Awwww don't worry about it, I've been awful at keeping up to date with journals properly this past week ... but I'm back in wedding mode, espescially now it looks like we have our hotel chosen for turkey next year :happydance:

Yay for your weightloss hun! :happydance:

As for your un-enthusiastic Aunt.. dont worry about it! There are plenty of other people (especially on here!) that are more than excited for you darlin :hugs:

I know what you mean about keeping up with the journals, there are so many atm and I've been pretty crap at looking at them all because my mind has been elsewhere!

I'm feeling a bit blah today, af is well and truly here, but even though we're not ttc atm I was still hoping for a little bit of a miracle :blush:

But think it might explain my recent moods :dohh:

I'm finding it really difficult to snap out of feeling like this :( I think dad's anniversary and then af starting the following day was just far too much to take.

And everything just feels so useless ...

I'm so sorry for the whingey posts lately, I'm trying so hard to focus on the good things, I'll get there ... just wish I knew how long it would take :dohh:

Thanks hun :hugs:

I think it all got too much last week ... I have to say I am definitely getting there slowly but surely, at least I'm getting my 3 meals a day rather than either not wanting to eat at all or going for completely the wrong stuff :thumbup:

Having major wobbles colour scheme wise, am having so much trouble finding dresses for the bridesmaids ... one of them is insisting on a v neck dress :dohh: I'm tempted to buy one in white and dye it yellow (do a test run) and see how it comes out whether it would be worth doing that as I really don't want to buy the dresses from China now as the fiasco with Mynx's dress really worried me (sooooo happy that she has this stunning dress now) :)

I think I was really unlucky with my dress from China. I've ordered stuff from there before and this was the first time I'd ever had a problem. And boy what a problem it was :haha: I wont be ordering from there again, but I would say tho, if you do decide to go with a China dress, just to be careful and read reviews on the website or the feedback from other customers before ordering :hugs:

Sorry not been around much lately but just stopping by to see how it's all going. Sorry you're finding things hard at the moment but huge congrats on the weight loss! :hugs:

:hugs:

I feel for you with the whole aunt situation :( OH's mother seems intent on putinga dampener on our wedding, she keeps coming out with statements like "its only a bit of paper" and "its just a big waste of money"

Not that I give a shit about what she thinks, just because her marriage was a farce, but I do think it bothers OH as she has shown no interest at all, he reaction when we told her we were getting married was "i dont want to know"

Hmmm,.....whatever!

Well done on the weightloss! I'm in my first week and still starving all the time LOL! I just keep thinking about my wedding photos and that seems to keep me away from the kitchen!!!

I had it all originally off my mum, she said we should get married abroad, that it was only a piece of paper etc ... but now things are booked and ideas are being put into place, she's really excited and is getting into the whole planning part of things :happydance:

I'm finding that when I get hungry if I have a drink of water a lot of the time I can avoid wanting to go to the kitchen for food :thumbup:

The colour scheme isn't bothering me anymore, just been searching ebay and found some possibilities ...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...168&var=510034665600&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...650&var=650013004006&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I really like the first one- very bright!

With the whole weight loss thing, if you think your hungry do something because its most likely your bored.

Go for a quick 5 minute walk around the corner or tackle the washing pile!

If you really cannot resist the urge I ALWAYS keep my shelves stacked with tinned veg like tomatoes and carrots especially aswell as a variety of fruit (grapes, melon and pineapple cut up etc) and I snack on them because they are free foods. I also keep things like mange tout and green beans to grab quickly. Pineapple is very good for a sweet craving!

Thanks for the tip hun :thumbup: I have to admit I do tend to snack because I'm bored rather than through hunger :dohh:

Chris gets paid next week so he's promised me we can stock up on canned foods and fill the freezer :happydance:

Have had an e-mail back from the hotel we're going to book in Turkey and if we let them know once it's booked they'll set aside a room for us by the smaller pool (which everyone says is really, really quiet, and at the beginning of the season no one tends to use it) :happydance: And I can book myself in for a turkish bath the first day that we're there :D

I have to say I'm really starting to feel more like myself at last :blush:

I honestly think that's what's giving me the focus to have a good food day. I have just discovered and fallen in love with stuffed peppers :happydance: Just had one with onion, mushroom and some turkey mince and it was rather delicious even if I do say so myself :D

Going to have a nosey on ebay for some wedding stuff ideas and get back into the swing of things :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->