it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

A few things, including the vanilla thing you mentioned :happydance: I've asked for it to be delivered on Monday, thursday and Friday. Looking forward to getting my first one.

Sounds nice :thumbup: Apart from the meat obv lol

£27 is really good for an xmas tree. It's not too early, I'm start to buy pressies soon. Everyone is just going to have to except that they're not getting much this year :haha:

Cool, what flowers you going for?

I'm feeling really good today thanks hun :happydance:

Oooohhhh cool, I thought I noticed an e-mail from them this morning lol. Did you ask them to send you anything soon? Which day did you ask for a delivery for?

Having another pepper stuffed with chilli con carne for lunch, then going to make myself some grilled bacon, grilled mushrooms and grilled tomato (and maybe scrambled egg) later :thumbup: Really not felt like snacking at all which I'm pretty chuffed with :happydance:

Ohhhh and we've found a site where we can get a 6ft Xmas tree for £27 so I'm going to be ordering that on Monday, I know it's yonks away, but that offer is too good to miss :haha:

I want to do something weddingy today so might have a look for possible flower arrangements :thumbup:

Oooohhhh sounds fab :D The vanilla seeds are very, very yummy :D

I'm going to try and do loads of xmas shopping in London and then maybe the rest in the trafford centre. Chris is being a right scrooge and moaning that he doesn't want a tree, but I've told him it's tough luck :rofl:

Flower wise, I'd love, love, love something like this :happydance:

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2783/4364354498_9ddd168b0d.jpg

:cloud9: SO pretty!!!!!!!! I love Gerber daisies!

White and yellow ones would look amazing with some green foliage ...

This would be ideal if I could use yellow gerbera daisies instead of the sunflowers :cloud9:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/sunflower-white-daisy-bridal-bouquet.jpg

Family stress yet again :cry:

I'm feeling really sorry for my cousin, Mum's having a 50th birthday do next week and she said she couldn't afford to come across, so I was speaking to her sister and she let slip that her partner has been really shitty with her and their babies and that she's found text messages from other women on his phone :grr:

Me and Chris are going to pay the petrol money to get her over here and back again as it really sounds like she needs a few days away. Her youngest is only a month old, and the oldest is just over 1 year old. Her oh has been shouting at the oldest for crying at night if she wakes up, he sent my cousin downstairs with the travel cot and moses basket so her could sleep :shock: and been calling her fat and lazy because she's having a hard time adjusting to having two young babies :nope:

Anyone want to swap families with me???

I'm really worried that I'm going to get there next week to pick her and the girls up and he's going to be there wanting to come too :wacko: Chris is making me use our car as it's smaller and we're on the understanding that only my cousin and the babies are coming

Can you speak to her before to make sure he isn't coming? x

She doesn't know that I know ... my other cousin told me so that we were aware how much she actually appreciated us spending the money on petrol to get her across

Hm, I'm not sure then. Maybe ring casually and ask who is coming as you haven't got room for her oh x

Hey hun, just caught up :)

The gerberas are lovely (not that I'm biased or anything haha they're like my fav flower :flow:)

I love graze boxes too! I used to get them when they were a little bit cheaper, and I loved them :thumbup: could I have the code anyway though? Might get a few more!

Sorry to hear about family troubles, I can totally relate to having family stress! :hugs:

:hugs: for your cousin too...no one should be treated like that :nope: Xxx

Am making myself have a healthy day today, really need to get back into the dieting mentality so I can get back on track and stop moping about. I'm awful for emotional eating so if something stresses me out or upsets me then I eat :dohh:

Wedding wise, not a lot happening really. Going to go to the discount cosmetics store in cheshire oaks in a few weeks time and see if I can stock up on some new make up brushes and maybe treat myself to a couple of lipglosses or something :thumbup:

Am super excited for next week ... I can't wait to see my cousin and her girls, and my other cousin and her boys. Really looking forward to cuddles off Lexi (the 1 month old baby) :cloud9:

We're going to have a full house. Michelle and the boys are sleeping upstairs in the spare bedrooms. Then Donna and the girls are going to have downstairs as there's more room and she can get to the kettle for Lexi's feeds :D Going to spend the day at home on Monday / Tuesday and get things ready

:rofl: my countdown is basically made up of 1s

1 year, 11 months, 1 week and 1 day until we get married :rofl:

I'm doing ok thanks hun, feeling a bit sad though, sorted through some stuff to give my cousin for Lexi (little girl bits of clothes that I let someone talk me into buying against my better judgement :dohh:).

Trying to distract myself with cleaning, have done all through downstairs, sorted clothes into what needs washing and what needs to be put away, still got upstairs to do :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->