• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

Oooooo that is really nice. I want mine like Kate Middleton had hers. Bloody hair thief!! Haha ive wanted mine like that from the start and now she had it like that everyone will think ive copied hahaha wish i could copy having her figure :shrug: xxx

Lol, if that's how you want it hun, you go for it :thumbup: You'll know that you wanted it like that from the very start, stuff what anyone else thinks :D

We were talking guest lists earlier and I think I completely baffled Chris :rofl: He's going to be a nervous wreck by the time the wedding comes around :haha:

Hahaha poor guy! david just goes wiv the flow, just what i like lol :)

Its a nightmare tryin to please everyone. Davids family is mahooosive and his mum wanted to invite random relatives David hasnt seen for 20 years. The foot has been firmly put down!!

Good luck xxx

See I've met most of Chris' family so I don't mind too much. My only problem is my mum's side of the family, there's people I don't really want there, but if we don't invite them then they'll make like hard for mum :(

We aren't telling his mum and dad until we've got the date booked :rofl: Then I think we're going to turn up one weekend with the save the date magnets :haha:

Oooo are you doin magnets? I love that idea!! Are you makin them yourself? x

We're getting them off ebay once we know what date we're booked for :D

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370298399126&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

What lovely venues you girls are going to have! Your days are going to be fantastic. Love the hair do, i'm sure you could pull it off :hugs:

:blush: thanks hun, just need to grow my hair a bit, Nikki is going to have a try at it once a month so that she's got it down to perfection by the time the wedding rolls around.

She can be a real pain at times, but since we've started organising wedding stuff, I have to say I really can't fault her at all :)

Wowza!! Once a month! It really will be perfection when the big day comes around.

Your venue looks lovely hun i bet u cant wait to go and see it xxx

She's a bit of a perfectionist so she wants to make sure that she gets it as close to the pics as she possibly can :D

At the moment, I feel like I constantly need to be making decisions over wedding stuff, or organising things for it :dohh: I think it's because I'm a bit worried that Chris' mum will take over when we tell her that we've booked a date. She's one of those people that like things to be done her way, even if it is someone else's wedding :rofl:

:wohoo: we've found a tutorial for the hairstyle I want

Lea Michelle Golden Globes Hair Do Tutorial :happydance:

That's very pretty!!! Isn't it so much fun picking out everything??? :mrgreen:

I'm loving it ... bit worried I won't have anything left to choose by next year :rofl:

Hehe I've been a bit like that with my wedding so far! I'm so organised that I only have a few more things to sort out between now and September :haha:

I guess in the last few months leading up to it, it'll be a godsend though and hopefully not too stressful. Though knowing me I'll find something to stress about :haha:

You'll have more than enough to occupy you in the weeks leading up to the wedding. This time last year i was running around like a headless chicken and believe me, i'd had everything organised. It was rehearsals for church, picking up keys, calling suppliers and checking they were turning up next Saturday.

You'll love it!

omg I love these little hair grips :happydance:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/x6-STUNNING-...25?pt=UK_Wedding_Clothing&hash=item2a0f1b0f8d

Made the wrong choice of film tonight ... feeling very sorry for myself and trying to snap out of it, so this might be a bit of a mini rant

We're watching Willy Wonka (the one with Gene Wilder in) and Paradise has just been on ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ-uV72pQKI

Dad used to love this film, and it's just made me think that he's not going to be here to give me away when we get married and I won't get a father and daughter dance. :cry:

Sorry to be feeling really sorry for myself, I've got no idea why I'm this bad as it doesn't normally get to me this much, it used to be like I'd accepted it, but now it's like I don't want to (even though I've got no choice but to accept it) :dohh: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->