it's all official - saying "I do" on 20th July 2013 ** venue pics page 59 **

:dohh: this is my first major panic about the wedding and I've still got over 2 years to go :haha:

it'll all work out one way or another :thumbup:

I hope it doesn't take the registrar long to get back in touch with me, would love an idea of what to expect and how long to wait etc :rofl:

I feel awful now because its me that has made you panic!! Don't let it stress you out, you have got plenty of time!!!

x

Noooooo don't feel bad hun, it's better to be safe than sorry :hugs:

And on a side note - WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!

https://www.marksandspencer.com/4-T...r_1_38&nodeId=80083031&sr=1-38&qid=1305574483

I bet they don't make it in 2013 :rofl:

But omg if they did I'd be :wohoo:

Wow thats sooooo pretty! It totally matches your theme too doesn't it?

Email M&S and ask how long they keep the same designs for? No harm in asking!!!

x

It totally matches the theme :happydance:

My brother's gf is really artistic, so I bet she'd have a go at icing a cake for me :thumbup:

Matches your hair grips! Save the picture because if M&S no longer do it someone else can copy it for you :D

Your email was spot on hun :) It'll all work out dont worry :)

And that cake is so pretty! I have a design in mind for mine, but my friends mum found the pic and I don't know where she got it from! Hahaha xx

:thumbup: hope I'm not waiting on a reply for too long lol and that they aren't snotty, I think I'd honestly cry if they were :rofl:

I can't wait to have a definite date in mind so I know what we're working towards :happydance:

I'm the same! I just have a roundabout date, and Matt refuses to agree to a specific one until its just under a year before! So I have a few months to wait yet before booking anything!

Chris has been really easy going with the dates, just hope he stays easy going once we have a date in mind :rofl:

Not doing too much wedding stuff this morning, got to get ready in a bit for aqua aerobics :D Am really determined to make this diet work this time so I can choose a gorgeous dress :happydance:

Its a very good incentive!

I've decided I want to tone up a bit and lose a few pounds :) Nothing magor, just want to trim up a bit! Thinking of starting zumba!

We've got zumba near us, but all the skinny girls from school go, so I'll stick to following it on youtube :rofl:

Aw anyway you do it is fine! I have a zumba near me but it's at my old dance school and I didn't really leave on good terms with anyone so will have to try and find another one! haha xx

I have wanted to try Zumba for AGES but I have noone to go with :-( There is a Zumba game for the Wii I think so I may invest in that!

x

I've just bought a Zumba DVD (Zumba Fitness) It's a 4 disc box set and I got it on Amazon for about £13 including delivery.. might be worth doing a quick search for that.. cheap and cheerful too so if you find you dont get on with it, it's not too much money wasted :thumbup:
I'm going to my first Zumba class tomorrow evening with my best mate.. we're both extremely unco ordinated so this'll be fun! :haha:

No e-mail back from the machynlleth registrar :(

Just pricing up our holiday to Turkey for next year so we can get the wedding bands :happydance: Not sure whether to go self catering or all inclusive :dohh:

Ooo turkey!! Which part? We wa goin to go this year but realised with the wedding and honeymoon only being next year the money was better off goin to that.

Sounds like Chris is as laid back as David. He didnt mind about the date just as long as it didnt coincide with any football which gave me about a 2 week window lol xx

:rofl: Chris would probably be the same ...

We're going to go back to Marmaris, but we're waiting until December to book it as they have the winter sale and the holidays should be cheaper that way :D If we went all inclusive, we wouldn't need to spend money on food, but it would be more expensive. But then if we went self catering, we'd be spending money on food :dohh: But we're definitely going because of the wedding bands :happydance:

My friend got her engagement ring in Turkey and its gorgeous!!

We were gonna go all inclusive coz then you know that your only real expense will be excursions xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->