its already started :(

Rainbow gems

Reaction score
Its happened a few times now,
but today was the worst i went to the shop and sneezed and proper wee'd myself , i had to take my coat of and wrap it round me as quickly as i could.

any one else weeing themselves or have an embarrassing story?

Its happened a few times now,
but today was the worst i went to the shop and sneezed and proper wee'd myself , i had to take my coat of and wrap it round me as quickly as i could.

any one else weeing themselves or have an embarrassing story?

I am really embarrassed but I did this too yesterday. I thought it was just me didn't realise it could be a pregnancy thing. I was at work and was standing near the sink and the tap was running for ages and I all of a sudden needed to wee, I really tried to hold it in and then it just burst out when I uncrossed my legs. I rushed to the toilet and lucky enough my uniform hides a lot and it was the end of the day so dark outside. No one noticed but still embarrassing. When I told my husband he was a little shocked but glad we can laugh about it. I'm only 9+3 so hope this is not going to be a regular thing.lol:dohh:

With my DS it was a regular thing last pregnancy and it is so embarrassing ive never had blader problems but i can't Sneeze without weeing unless i stand still and concentrate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->