It's been 6 Months and I still Wish I Could Turn Back Time!!!

jessicarachel

Reaction score
:cry: It's been almost 6 months baby girl and my heart still aches. It aches for you and it also aches that for some reason my body doesn't want me to have a brother or sister for you just yet. I'll be at your grave later today. It's so unfair. You should be in my arms now and not in the ground. Miss you every second. You were so perfect and pretty. At least I got to hold you and talk to you and have memories of you. Love you forever Maisie. Mammy x x x:hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for your loss, I lost my Ava 3 months ago and I am still completely devastated. I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and I am 40, so this pregnancy was a big surprise, now she is gone and I am left going to a grave every other day to see her . I know how you feel and I am so deeply sorry, if you ever need to talk let me know.
xoxoxoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The memorial looks beautiful, I know there's not much anyone can say to take away the pain but try to look to the future, are you actively TTC now or holding on for a while? xxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss honey! You know you always have us at babyandbump to comfort you and help you along the way.

The memorial looks beautiful, I know there's not much anyone can say to take away the pain but try to look to the future, are you actively TTC now or holding on for a while? xxxxx

Thank you all.

Its not a memorial. It's where she's buried. yes i am trying but as yet nothing :(

Hope that changes soon xxxx

I'm so sorry hun xx your angel will be watching over you. thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"