It's been a loonnngg time...update FRER comparison to IC pg 3!

I told dh today how I was feeling alone and emotional about this pregnancy already and that this wasn’t my decision (he was actually more for a third than I was and he suddenly “forgot” to pullout after I tell him every single time to either use a condom or pullout) and blah blah and he said he was shocked still and trying to wrap his head around it happening on one time when it took us 3 years for dd and then even with ds it took 2 months after mc. But it was starting to sink in. That made me feel better to put it out there and I went to the store and bought a few baby girl outfits because I just feel like it’s a girl and it’s made me feel better but I’m still so dang scared especially when we think of the down side of things like delivery ( I had pre eclampsia both times the last time I was actually sent home by the hospital after getting very ill vomiting and such. Thankful my dr made me come to his office and ended up admitting me. But also just bought a brand new 4 runner and it will not fit another car seat so I’m super stressed and sad about that. And just little things like nobody will want to babysit 3 kids and such. If we don’t get good feedback after announcing whenever we decide to I will probably get really upset. I’m finally starting to get passed it and get excited but I have to have support that’s just the kind of person I am!

Sorry for the rant but it feels great to get it out!

I also just did another test! Poas addiction dies hard! Haha!

Also going to post pictures of the outfits I bought! If I get a moment

Im sorry you are having a difficult day... :hugs:

Your brave to buy baby clothes not even being 4 weeks yet. I wouldn't even think to do that till the safe zone 12+ weeks. Also I'm superstious about stuff like that, only because I've had early losses. Anyways sorry things were not so good. In the end things will work out. They say God only gives you what you can handle I think?? Wish you the best on your pregnancy journey.

Oh I also had pre-eclampsia with my son it's very scary. Hopfully you won't get it again.

Love and light your way ♡♡♡

Thank you! I’m not superstitious at all! My mc between dd and ds was at a point where I should have been “safe” and I also waiting to tell people. with both my successful pregnancies I told everyday 4 weeks.

Thank you. It’s maibly just hormones and the thought of being outnumbered that scare me, but we’ll be ok! I don’t ever want to feel or have this baby feel unwanted. Those aren’t my feelings.. I’m just scared and nervous. this baby will be just as loved as my others!

Sum, same pee, same time limit

Frer still got it if you ask me.. wondfo is still super faint. I’m probably 10-11dpo I’d guess

E01CBE94-3849-42F7-A415-25431468C8CE.jpeg CD5AA492-4DC0-463A-8602-4A4C2A921045.jpeg

Absolutely Beautiful lines congrats again hun. HH9

Congrats! I'm sorry that you're having some emotional struggles. I think it's normal for any good parent to question all of those things. Plus your body is going through a lot right now. I'm excited to see your baby girl clothes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->