It's been awhile...

mommaof3girls

Reaction score
Soo..I have ttc before, many times. But, it has been awhile, a few years. I just ordered some ovulation sticks and I want to know how I go about doing them and when. Back when I ttc I was on clomid, so I remember taking the pills days 5-9 but have NO idea when I started doing opks. My cycles are normally 31 days long, but this passed month I had a chemical pregnancy, I just started bleeding last night after 3 positive tests monday and then a negative one Wednesday. So I'm considering yesterday cd 1, when should i start doing opks? :flower: thank you for any advice

Start around CD 11, once day in the early afternoon. Good luck on a sticky bean.

By the way, I had two chems as mentioned but the one cycle i conceived and it stuck, i took folic acid. I swear by it. xx

Thank you for responding! Am I supposed to hold my pee in or anything? I seem to remember not doing it with fmu but with second?

And I see that you have a daughter who was born last year august 6th? I have a daughter who was born august 7th last year :)

oh awesome haha! where was she born?

yeah hold your wee for 3hrs if poss!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->