It's booked!!!! Land of my birth here I come!

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
I know this is a pointless thread but I'm so excited, I have wanted this all my life.... My brother (2yrs younger than me) and I were both born in Hong Kong as our parents moved there for a few years for work. We all moved back to Scotland when I was 2, and I've never been back (my brother went a few years ago but I was skint and had baby T)

So we spoke to my brother and my dad, we are all going for 10 days in Feb... flights are booked and everything!!!!!!!!!! DH has booked the time off work to be home with the kids.

Can't believe it!! It's finally happening......

WOW - Hong Kong....How amazing, im so jealous.

Id be pretty excited too to be honest, get ya calendar out and countdown the days :happydance:

Whats the weather like there in Feb?

xxx

Oh my god that fab, how exciting for you all :)

WOW - Hong Kong....How amazing, im so jealous.

Id be pretty excited too to be honest, get ya calendar out and countdown the days :happydance:

Whats the weather like there in Feb?

xxx

Hong Kong's weather is mainly hot and humid. Best time to visit, is November to February. November to January, usually around 20 degrees celsius, not much rain, sunshine most of the time, and not humid. It's a wonderful time to visit. February can get quite chilly, we have had a few 9 degrees in the past 2 years in February. But if you are coming from a cold weather country, then it would not be a problem for you !

To be honest I don't give a monkey's what the weather's like :lol: :happydance::happydance:

Oh wow, how exciting is that! Bet you can't wait!!! xxx :hugs:

amazing your so lucky. hong kong is my dream holiday. i hope you have an amazing time :))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->