• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Christmas Eve Eve and....

Oh no, sorry to hear this! :( Mine are both struck down with tummy bugs too at the moment, there seems to be such a lot of it going around at the moment.
I hope your little boy gets better soon in time for Christmas day and no one else catches it :hugs:

Oh no, sorry to hear this! :( Mine are both struck down with tummy bugs too at the moment, there seems to be such a lot of it going around at the moment.
I hope your little boy gets better soon in time for Christmas day and no one else catches it :hugs:

Thanks so much! We have plans for Christmas Eve but at this point I think we should probably reschedule those, just to be safe.

This is the second bug ODS has gotten this fall, and last time he was the only one to get it - no one else did. This one is almost exactly the same, woke up, drank a lot of water (saying he was thirsty) then vomited it all up. Exactly the same as last time. I'd just say it was the water, but both times he continued to vomit a couple more times and had a mild fever.

I just thank God he has nothing but water on his stomach, makes the vomit easier to clean up...

Poor thing. I hope that no one else catches this one :hugs:

Oh no hope he’s feeling better soon, last year ds2 and ds3 were both ill and then the year before ds2 was ill, it’s such a shame

Oh no! I hope he gets over it quick and can enjoy Christmas. my boy is poorly too (asthma) Same as last year and trying to avoid another hospital admission like this time last year x

Oh no! I hope he gets over it quick and can enjoy Christmas. my boy is poorly too (asthma) Same as last year and trying to avoid another hospital admission like this time last year x

Oh that would be awful! I hope you can avoid any hospital time!

Oh no! So many poorly LOs!

Hope they’re better soon- tummy bugs are awful xxx

How is he feeling today??

Seems well! hasn't vomited since 11 AM yesterday, so that is good.

Everytime either of the other two coughs or burps or makes any kind of peep, I freeze up a bit, preparing for the worst!

That's good he hasn't vomited since yesterday. Hopefully he won't anymore now and will be feeling fully recovered soon.
I know what it's like to be so on edge over every noise. I'm so paranoid me and DH will catch this from the kids in time for tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->