It's Christmas Eve!

Whoooooo.
Merry Christmas to all my crazy ladies. All our hard work is coming together and paying off .... Girls currently tucking into Christmas Eve boxes xxxx

We're going over to the in-laws a bit later, as we're staying the night.

We'll probably just chill and walk the dogs when get there. The girls will have their Xmas Eve boxes, with their new bath stuff, activity packs and a movie for later.

We are off plane spotting. DH's idea. How un-festive! :rofl:

It doesnt feel xmas eve to me for some reason maybe cause i havnt felt well. We have had north pole breakfast just chilling for a bit then need to tody round. Were gonna make a gingerbread house later and then go out for tea. Then usual baths/pjs on/film/hot choc/story and bed for the kids.
Then i have to prep for xmas dinner etc.

I’m popping into town :)shock: I know) luckily my mum is having my DD! Need to get a few last minute bits I’ve thought of and then tidying and chilling with Christmas films/music!

Girls are doing their Christmas activity books eating jaffas. Me and OH are blitzing the place, was told he gets the day off today :happydance: so spending it... cleaning. He's going to run into town or Tesco to grab some table dressings soon too.

My husband worked his last shift so he's gone to bed for a few hours. Thomas has gone up with him he's just on his iPad with headphones whilst I clean. When my husband gets up we need to move a few bits around then it's bath time, takeaway time and when Thomas is in bed my husband will build his big toy whilst I wrap what's left :)

Gonna struggle to do anything more than tidy and sort today! Hubby is coming back with all our Christmas food soon so will put that away. Got all the presents to wrap later!!! In the middle of it all kids are still in pjs

Just trying to tidy and clean the house a bit and maybe make some space in the cupboards/DDs room for tomorrows influx of toys.

We seem to watch bits of movies but havent seen one start to finish yet. Will watch its a wonderful lofe tonight when DD is in bed and i am wrapping and organising the gifts for tomorrow.

Getting ready to head out to church for cinnamon rolls and crafts before the Christmas Eve service. Then home and will let dd open her Christmas Eve bag. Lunch later at my mom's house and a Christmas party at my aunt's this evening. Still have 2 gifts to wrap sometime before this evening's party, but otherwise done! Love Christmas Eve.

Happy Christmas Eve !!

I am doing some last minute wrapping for family gifts no way doing that later was up until 1:30 last night !!

We are going over the in laws for some food shortly then we will just come home leave Santa’s “gifts “ as DD1 likes to call it mince pie cookie and milk ! Don’t forgot the carrot this year !

We may also go to Christmas Eve mass in our local church .

Hope everyone has an enjoyable safe Christmas Eve ! Xx

I was working until 3:30, was meant to be 4pm but let us go early so walked to my mum's and OH picked me up from there. I've just had a bath with the kids while OH and FIL pick up our tea.
We will watch a film once we've finished cleaning up after tea then it's story and bed time for the kids as they are knackered. No wrapping to do for me as it's all done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->