It's finally testing time FX! Another update Dec 3rd

Some women do have periods when pregnant . I would take a frer and see what it looks like cause that is positive . Pregnancy tests dont pick up lh but opks can pick up hcg .

Some women do have periods when pregnant . I would take a frer and see what it looks like cause that is positive . Pregnancy tests dont pick up lh but opks can pick up hcg .

Ok good to know thanks
I'm going to keep testing , not getting a frer I don't like them they never work right for me. But I do have more strips coming in the mail this week so will also take those to see what they say. Then just wait and see if this period comes or not.

I did use one of the previous test strips my last one of them while bleeding was pos while bleeding and figured by now hcg would be negative, but this morning's test is very pos and a different brand. So I'm not sure what to think. Counting myself as pregnant till I know for sure just in case. Could be left over hcg still?? IDK if I'm still getting pos tests by then I'm making a appointment to be seen.

Last edited:
Last test I took pic of and today's test. Ttc is so confusing and very frustrating at times. My sister thinks I might still be pregnant. FX I still am or hcg goes negative soon so we can continue trying for our rainbow baby. I'm as confused as y'all might be too.
PicsArt_12-03-06.21.31.jpg

Top hpt is a 10miu taken on 11/22
bleeding for 4 days nov 24th -27th was like af took a test while bleeding was still positive
Bottom one not sure miu taken 12/3 fmu

both one step pregnancy tests different brands
Guess wait and see what tomorrow brings test wise

Last edited:
Wow ur body likes to keep u guessing hun,I’m not clued up on twin things but could it be possible to have a af type when losing a twin maybe and the other sticks? Because that line is a definite,it’s not a squinted and from the last one it’s so much progression,do ur drs do blood tests? I would definitely ask for one if they do,gl xx

Not sure where you are hun, how easy is it to get beta checked? That’s very clearly positive :flower:

How are you feeling? Xx
Feeling like I'm getting the flu, woke up got sick, body hurts , fever..ugggh..I'm going to get my son ready for he bus and off to school than go back to bed..

Wow ur body likes to keep u guessing hun,I’m not clued up on twin things but could it be possible to have a af type when losing a twin maybe and the other sticks? Because that line is a definite,it’s not a squinted and from the last one it’s so much progression,do ur drs do blood tests? I would definitely ask for one if they do,gl xx
It's a pain in the butt to get blood betas even appointments where I am. Yeah my body sucks lol. I'm broken in many ways and getting older isn't helping at all. Just take things 1 day at a time as they come. I'm not sure about the twin thing could be I guess.

Tested again after nap
First hpt the new ones I've been taking since the other day
Bottom 2 pics test strips just came in the mail today they take more hcg
So now 3 different brands say positive

I actully got a appointment to get blood work Friday to see what going on I told her about the positives and bleeding and still getting positives now... I can't believe she's making time to see me this never happens , usually takes a month to get in where I live. till then just keep testing . I'm feeling very emotional and fever is going down a bit still have chills and body aches . Nap didn't go very well I'm exhausted that's for sure.

PicsArt_12-04-12.05.21.jpg

PicsArt_12-04-03.27.51.jpg 1 hour hold all I could do keep having to pee so much .
Heading to the hospital I passed out feel like I'm getting the flu. OH bringing me now. I will update soon. Can't keep anything down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->