It's going darker yipeeee!

Kardashianw

TTC number 3
Reaction score
My line has showed a clear pink one today. No squinting so holding it to the light. It was there bang just there.

Well here's to a happy and safe 8 months as I think I am 4 weeks only. Eeeeek another 36 weeks to go. So long away.

Have sore boobs fatigue and keep getting slight nausea. Happy is beyond words.

:baby: :happydance: :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 27
Yep the one at the top is definitely noticeable! Congrats.

Thank you. It has made so happy but I know this doesn't mean your safe. I wish I had tested today instead of Thursday. As today was the day I was hoping to test. It would have saved all the stress of thinking of it was or whether it was CP.

What's your due date? Mine is 2nd Aug 2012 ����

I'm not sure! I got + opk on the 4th/5th but only just got a BFP 2 days ago and 1-2 digi yest so must've implanted late. Ill have a dating scan in a few days.

I've just worked mine on top of my head. But dr said won't be sending me for scan till another 5 long weeks!!

Have you any symptoms? X

Yeah I'm having one at about 6-7 weeks.
No symptoms other than really itchy skin and diarrhea!

Ill get u a pic of my tests.

They come up in the wrong order but
The ic is the morning of the 21st (squinter!)
Then there's a frer from lunchtime 21st
A digi from the 22nd and then my second frer from today the 23rd.

https://s24.postimg.org/hjks2qxqt/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/kzcwcauz9/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/5iljwsm6t/image.jpg

image hosting 20mb

Oh fabulous. I haven't tested with frer yet. I just keep going IC so of that IC is defo a pink line then my hcg must be strong. Coz we all know them IC need more hcg.

I will be following your pregnancy. R u excited. Is this your 1st?
The way my dr was saying about scan think it's going to be about 9 weeks. I told her don't want it too late because when I had empty sac was at 9 weeks and then it was so hard because I had to keep going back each week when I knew it wasn't going to develop anymore.

I should have one 6 weeks like is did with my dd xx

This is my second, my little boy will be 1 In January ill be getting an early scan because I have pcos so really irregular periods (got my BFP on cd50), I was taking clomid (a fertility drug) and it increases chance of multiples, and because I had a early mc 3 months ago.
It's 7am here, I just got up and was tempted to try my last digi but ill wait til tomorrow just cos they're too darn expensive!

I have had ectopic and empty sac but they won't refer me that early. Are you only UK?
I've got back leg pains like AF would be coming. I keep reading all kinds and it says that our bodies try to AF but then realise it can't!
Do you know when you ovulated. It ovulated cd 23 but I think I implanted really late. I am now cd 40 but I know I'm only just past 4 weeks if that makes sense. Xx

I am cd54, got a + opk cd34, but didn't get a BFP til 16 days later. Weird!
I'm In Australia and a scan around 6-7 weeks for viability is pretty routine here.

Wow I though I ovulated really late. Just have to wait. I'm on another website and the ladies think that I could be having a CP but I have no bleeding at all and feel pregnant if that makes sense. It's just a waiting game x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->