its hard work this ttc!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by priddy, Apr 15, 2009.

1. priddy

priddy Well-Known Member

Omg never knew deciding to ttc was going to be so much hassle!!! We have a ten year old in the house so have to be careful, hubbys a postman and goes work at 5am and I work nights 9.30pm till 3am!!! Just told him to be ready for when I get in and he wasnt very impressed by my suggestions to say the least!!! Any ideas????

2. willbamom1day

willbamom1day Truly blessed - I'm a mom

yes! trying to conceive is a hassel and a bit if a strain but in the end well worth it. sounds like you guys really have your work cut out for you with the oposite schedules going on. I have no advice as I told dh this is what i wanted and he said let me know when and where to be. i do tend to send him or leave lil notes in his uniform or other places.

good luck and may you soon get your BFP

3. Clueless

Clueless Mom

I have a 9 year old step son and my OH is on permanent (very) early shifts and so understand what a nightmare it is :hissy: I have to prepare my OH at least a week before ovulation that 'conditions are about to become favourable'. Then hope that he's not too tired and be available myself should he feel up to :sex: before he gets up between 3 and 4am. Alternately we try before he picks his son up from school. Romantic hey?

4. cking

cking Well-Known Member

My fella works all different shifts and it's very hard work getting him in the mood... I offer him treats (if ya know what i mean :p) to get him in the mood.... so far it's working hahaha