its hard work this ttc!!!!

priddy

Reaction score
Omg never knew deciding to ttc was going to be so much hassle!!! We have a ten year old in the house so have to be careful, hubbys a postman and goes work at 5am and I work nights 9.30pm till 3am!!! Just told him to be ready for when I get in and he wasnt very impressed by my suggestions to say the least!!! Any ideas????

yes! trying to conceive is a hassel and a bit if a strain but in the end well worth it. sounds like you guys really have your work cut out for you with the oposite schedules going on. I have no advice as I told dh this is what i wanted and he said let me know when and where to be. i do tend to send him or leave lil notes in his uniform or other places.

good luck and may you soon get your BFP

I have a 9 year old step son and my OH is on permanent (very) early shifts and so understand what a nightmare it is :hissy: I have to prepare my OH at least a week before ovulation that 'conditions are about to become favourable'. Then hope that he's not too tired and be available myself should he feel up to :sex: before he gets up between 3 and 4am. Alternately we try before he picks his son up from school. Romantic hey?

My fella works all different shifts and it's very hard work getting him in the mood... I offer him treats (if ya know what i mean :p) to get him in the mood.... so far it's working hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->