Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

Scally

Reaction score
I am going crazy, waiting!!!! It seems a long time coming!

My 20 week scan is on the 2nd July at 4.10!! It still seems so far away!

Who wants to wait it out with me?

Who is finding out the sex?

x

June scans- mainly private gender

9th June Mrs England :pink:, Time :pink:
12th June LadyW :blue:
16th June Inoue :pink:
16th June kellie-w :blue:
20th Junedestynibaby
22nd June Beankeeper
22nd/25th June 1eighty :pink:
25th June morri

July anomaly scans

Sometime early July MrsEngland

1st corgankidd :blue:
2nd pink ribbon :yellow:
2ndkayheyy
2nd scally :pink:
2nd skunkpixie :pink:
2nd winks
2nd lambchops :pink::pink:
3rd kelkel
3rd buttons80
3rd private gender scan for toots4
4th Newly Wed
4th BeckyaBoo88 :blue:
4th loob53
5th kellie-w :blue:
5th time :pink:
5th sarahcake :blue:
6th LadyW
9th pops23 :yellow:
9th brunette
10th inoue
10th chasemanzmum
11th 1eighty
12th lalos 3
13th jessjones118
16th Gender scan for kayyheyy
17th sharan
24th chelle8
24th momiji
25th lambchops
31st Toots4
31st mummy_em

Not got my exact date but it will be early July :D ekkkkk!!

I'll know the gender beforehand though because I have a gender scan booked in 8 daysssssss :D

I am soooooo tempted to do a private scan beforehand but my OH keeps saying no!!!!! 8 days!!! How exciting!!!! x

I am soooooo tempted to do a private scan beforehand but my OH keeps saying no!!!!! 8 days!!! How exciting!!!! x

I've just not got the patience at all. :haha: although I waited with my daughter.

Do you have an feeling on what your having?

My 20 week is on the 9th July :). Also going for private scan in on 16th June for gender scan :happydance: ~ cant wait to see my little baby again! X

I waited with my daughter too but this time I am desperate to find out! I think I am having a boy, i was right with my gut instinct with her but who knows??!!! lol. How comes you dont have a definite date for your 20 week scan? It helps having a date to focus on! x

My 20 week is on the 9th July :). Also going for private scan in on 16th June for gender scan :happydance: ~ cant wait to see my little baby again! X

Yay to the private scan.....really think that might be the way to go.... just need to talk my OH into it! 9th July for 20 week, July seems so far away doesnt it? x

Yeh thats what we were thinking. We lost two little angels last year, and now baby number 3 is doing so well, im going to treat myself to an extra scan as I never got this far last time :). Were not planning on telling any family members were going for an extra scan or tell them the sex, it will just be our little secret :happydance: x

Yeyyyyy its JUUUUUNE

Our 20 wk is 6th July .. But we have a gender scan on 12 June !!

11 days to go !!

I waited with my daughter too but this time I am desperate to find out! I think I am having a boy, i was right with my gut instinct with her but who knows??!!! lol. How comes you dont have a definite date for your 20 week scan? It helps having a date to focus on! x

My hospital are being so slack with booking it for me :dohh:

I've got my 20 week scan at bang on 20 weeks, July 7th for me :D so excited to find out the sex!

I really want a private scan next week however but my OH just isn't going for it, I see his point that £80 is a lot to find out a month earlier but I just want to know now *stomps foot*

Hey! We have our 20w scan on 8th July :) - as for the sex, we went last night to Brayfor Studio's and found out were having a boy :D - I couldn't wait to find out at 20w scan, seemed so far away, have booked a 4d scan for 29/30 weeks (31st Aug) - can't wait <3 - I'll be waiting with you for the 20w scan though! :D x

I've got my 20 week scan at bang on 20 weeks, July 7th for me :D so excited to find out the sex!

I really want a private scan next week however but my OH just isn't going for it, I see his point that £80 is a lot to find out a month earlier but I just want to know now *stomps foot*

£80? i don't know where in the world you are (i forgot to look before replying) :dohh: - we only paid £55, i know its still a lot of money really, but we got some pics and then the option to buy a dvd etc xxx - We went with Brayford Studio's - Can't recommend them enough, the guy was hilarious (my friend went earlier in the year and said he was great!) but he had us laughing all the way through and other than just showing us the gender he showed us all sorts; spine, ribcage, heartbeat, eyes, cheek bones, nose, pointed out everything that you don't normally see on hospital scan :thumbup: x x x

Hi ladies! Mine is 9th july!! really excited but staying team yellow!!!

i've actually had 4 scans already, had some brown bleeding over the last week, likely down to a sensitive cervix, so only saw my baby on tuesday!

good luck with all of your scans! :) xxx

£80? i don't know where in the world you are (i forgot to look before replying) :dohh: - we only paid £55, i know its still a lot of money really, but we got some pics and then the option to buy a dvd etc xxx - We went with Brayford Studio's - Can't recommend them enough, the guy was hilarious (my friend went earlier in the year and said he was great!) but he had us laughing all the way through and other than just showing us the gender he showed us all sorts; spine, ribcage, heartbeat, eyes, cheek bones, nose, pointed out everything that you don't normally see on hospital scan :thumbup: x x x

That's with babybond in Newcastle :( its the only place that I can find, Sunderland where I actually live has nothing at all here so it's the only real option that I know of :(

Yes, I'm having my 20th week scan on 4th July, can't wait! We are going to find out the gender because I'm so certain it's a girl that I think it's better to find out now instead of when the baby is born if I'm wrong!!

Oh no, that sucks :( i hate that they probably know that they're the only ones around for some distance so they can hike the prices up! - come for a british holiday to skegness/mablethorpe and then while your here nip to the private scan place! lol :D x x x

Yep that's probably what it is, no competition so can charge what they like.
I was tempted to look into Plymouth scans, cod work it into a trip back home bit my other half wouldn't be there so it isn't right for me I don't think. Looks like I'm waiting!

Mine is also £80 in Peterborough. Quite lucky to get it for £55! Ive seen a few places around me (Lincoln etc) but i would spend the extra in petrol getting there and back :haha:. I dont think its to bad of a price, i was going to go to London which was £110!! :wacko: x

I have my anomaly scan on 6th july! But i too could just not wait and went and booked a gender scan for 8 days time haha!!!!

so impatient!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->