Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

MrsEngland- that is very slack of your hospital!

LadyW- Not long until gender scan then, June 12th, bet you cant wait!

Sarahcake- Your OH is the same as mine then not going for the private scan to find out earlier then!

BeckyBoo88- Congratulations on your boy!

Pops23- How scary with the bleeding, glad its just a sensitive cervix.

Newly Wed- Ooooh why do you think girl? I really think alot of mummies can tell what they are having! Last time I really thought girl and even though other people kept guessing it was a boy I just knew!

Time- Oooooh 8 days time until gender scan! How exciting!

Shall i put all of peoples scan dates on the first post so we can keep track of them? If i can work out how to do that?

x

Meee!! My gender scan is july 3rd.. we cant wait. Both my oh and i r conviinced its a girl this time.. not that either of us would mind if its a boy again... However id have to get a female dog or something so im not the only girl in the house :).

Meee!! My gender scan is july 3rd.. we cant wait. Both my oh and i r conviinced its a girl this time.. not that either of us would mind if its a boy again... However id have to get a female dog or something so im not the only girl in the house :).

Hahaha! My husband is feeling the same, he wants a boy to even up the numbers! I will be very happy with either! x

I can't wait, I think I'm going to go to babybond next week.... I need to get round husband but have my reasonings ready mainly what if we wait until 5th and the baby crosses it's legs, we will end up paying anyway so might as well do it now! X

My reasoning was that in my local hospital they are VERY reluctant to tell you the scan. They say the 20 week scan is for checking if baby is ok and not for you to find out the gender.. so even if you do dare ask you are not looked on very kindly! All of my friends and family who have been have had awful experiences and some sonographers there just outright say no we won't tell you (even if they know the gender) so i thought rather than ruin my experience of that scan i will book a private gender as soon as possible after 16 weeks. That way i know as soon as i can.. i am sooo impatient haha and also i won't be upset if i can't find out at the anomaly scan!

I have heard such great things about private scans and i think if you are going to 'ruin the surprise' so to speak by finding out before the birth then why not make it a lovely, nice experience and not be told off by your sonographer for trying to find out!

That is just my opinion and i am soooo pleased i booked my gender scan for next week as i could no way have waited any longer!

Hey kellie! You going to go for the private one? I know there is one in Ipswich for £50 but by the time you pay the petrol etc...... not sure how much the one in Highwoods is for gender, i'll have a look. How much is babybond!
Good point Time, i will use that in my debate with the OH!
X

Hey scally! :flower:

Babybond is £80, but it's in chelmsford so maybe the Ipswich one may be better. I have done a bit of looking around, found one up severalls industrial estate but they only do gender scans from 20 weeks. Whats the name of the one in Ipswich? Found one called 4d studio there, again only 20 weeks! I also saw a groupon offer for a gender scan In Leicester for only £26! Wish I lived near there!

I feel mad for wanting to pay to find out, but honestly 34 days is sooooooo long!! X

The one in Ipswich they only do from 20 weeks???!!!! boo!!!
The baby scan studio in Highwoods is £85, so £5 more than Babybond but maybe less in petrol? x

Posted that at the same time as u! The one in Severalls is the one we went to, they said they do the gender scans from 17 weeks when we saw them x

Ah you all make me want to know! I've always said I didn't want to know but now I'm struggling, going to try and hold out though!! At my scan last Friday they asked me if we were finding out what we were having (14 weeks) and I said no, why can you tell, and she said well that would be telling!! she knew, I could have found out!! ah the restraint. I think it's a boy though

Ladies why don't you all post your 12 week pics up so we can all have a good guess and see who's right? xxx

Hmm not sure where to go now! Babybond do a 4d freeview as a extra to the gender scan. Wish there was one near us at the £50 mark! I have made my mind up though, def going for it! X

Yay for going for it, now i need to work on my OH!!! haha!
x

The one im going to is Babybond with the 4D freeview. You also get 2-4 pics from the images they get and approx 4-8 of the 2D images. Im sure most places do the same now, its very available :) x

Hehe, oh has just spent quite a lot on having his car sprayed So I have that card to play. No lose situation for me... Hopefully!! X

Hehe, oh has just spent quite a lot on having his car sprayed So I have that card to play. No lose situation for me... Hopefully!! X

He definitely owes you then!

Ah you all make me want to know! I've always said I didn't want to know but now I'm struggling, going to try and hold out though!! At my scan last Friday they asked me if we were finding out what we were having (14 weeks) and I said no, why can you tell, and she said well that would be telling!! she knew, I could have found out!! ah the restraint. I think it's a boy though

Ladies why don't you all post your 12 week pics up so we can all have a good guess and see who's right? xxx

That must have been hard not to ask her!!!!

My 12 week scan! I have such a feeling its a boy and my cravings are so different, with my daughter i was after sweet things constantly, have been like that for life really and now I am craving savoury over sweet! Its so alien to me!

Attachments

• 11052012511.jpg
    11052012511.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2

That must have been hard not to ask her!!!!

My 12 week scan! I have such a feeling its a boy and my cravings are so different, with my daughter i was after sweet things constantly, have been like that for life really and now I am craving savoury over sweet! Its so alien to me!

I have no basis for this, but my gut feeling says thats a girlie you have there!

Any guesses for me?

Attachments

• scanthrall.jpg
    scanthrall.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
I think you have a girlie too!

Part of me would love another girl, I think my daughter would love a girl to play with, and the clothes are amazing! lol x

One thing I always wanted growing up was a sister!
But brothers arnt so bad either, even if boys do smell and are gross :p

Thanks for having a guess! We shall see in 5 weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back