Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

He's getting better thanks, still so bunged up though and by around 5am he's so snuffly he won't settle. I am really knackered at the moment!

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Also, what do you guys think about us starting a secret little fb group? I love catching up with you all and getting advice but rarely come on bnb any more whereas I know we are on fb all the time.. Thoughts? Xx

Sounds like a good idea with the fb thing- we could start a group there or could do an inbox between us all?

Poor Flynn and poor you! I hate it when they are ill, and the snuffling is so bad when they are so little- have you tried the usual- propping up his cot? karvol drops? baby vapour rub? i'm sure you have though.

x

Im up for the fb group. I dont tend to post much either on here now, but will be sad to see our thread stop. Its a year next saturday since it started :) hope everyone is well and flynn is getting better xxx

Wow almost a year!!!! that's madness!!!!! we've all been friends for a year now!!!
Does someone want to start a group/inbox on facebook? I don't mind doing it if I can work it out!
x

Hey, hows all your bank holiday weekends been? They go so fast!

x

Oooh a groups a good idea as I've been neglecting BnB a lot lately. Shall I start one?

Bank holiday weekend was nice :) OH wasn't working so we took the girls to a fun fair and on Sunday went out for a meal with the in laws. Monday we just sat in the garden and relaxed, it was lovely

Millie was 6 months on Monday, I can't believe half a year has gone by already. She's going through a growth spurt at the minute and I think a wonder week too, and maybe a bit of teething on top of that :wacko: she's so grumpy and clingy, bless her. She's waking loads at night too and I'm just not used to it so currently feeling like death!

I got a mei tai finally off that FB group Ally, thanks for telling me about it :thumbup:

Oooops sorry ally, just read you were going to start the group and I already did it before seeing your post! :dohh:

Did you start it lauryn? Can you invite me?

Currently awake doing a bit of controlled crying with Flynn. It breaks my heart but he has slept through the last 4 nights with only 1 hour of cc at 4am the other morning and we are all much happier thanks to the extra sleep!

Wish he would stop! He's slowing down loads though and isn't beside himself thank god. And he's all better thanks or deffo wouldn't be doing it xx

Its june!!!!!!!!! Again! Amazing how fast thats gone and how excited we all were this time last year! I wonder if we will pick up any of this years mummies waiting for their scan next month?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"