Its June!!!!! 20 week scan next month!!! Whos with me?

I am going crazy, waiting!!!! It seems a long time coming!

My 20 week scan is on the 2nd July at 4.10!! It still seems so far away!

Who wants to wait it out with me?

Who is finding out the sex?

x

Mine is 2nd July too! Mine's at 12:40! I want to find out! Let me know how you get on!!

june 20th for me!
cannot wait.
we will also get confirmation if i am indeed having a boy.

here's my scan picture from 12 + 6 i anyone wants to have a guess!!

Attachments

• 539889_10151733429870521_517130520_23824403_1130011595_n.jpg
    539889_10151733429870521_517130520_23824403_1130011595_n.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
I want to say boy Time, but I've got no idea why! Hehe

meeeee i got mine on the 12th of july but have a private one booked for 23rd of this month so exited and nervous xxx

Oh looks like I've got the longest wait so far for my 20 week scan. Mines booked in for the 17th July when I'm bang on 20 weeks.

I shall hopefully find out the gender then. If not I'll be booking a 4D scan when I'm 28 weeks regardless. So will defo find out then.

Oh here's a pic of my 12 week beanie. Feel free to guess

https://i.imgur.com/9myw7.jpg

I'm hoping that pic has worked!

We agreed today not to have a private scan, and to spend the £80 on the baby instead. So now I have 33 days still to wait!

But now oh has peed me off so bad tonight I may have to back down in that agreement :)

I am going crazy, waiting!!!! It seems a long time coming!

My 20 week scan is on the 2nd July at 4.10!! It still seems so far away!

Who wants to wait it out with me?

Who is finding out the sex?

x

Mine is 2nd July too! Mine's at 12:40! I want to find out! Let me know how you get on!!

Yay yours is the same day! But you find out earlier than me! Mine was supposed to be at 11 but OH wanted to get it later so he didnt have to miss too much work! boo! so i have to wait ALL day! x

Time- I think yours is a boy.
Sharan- I think girl for you. You have the longest wait so far :(

(I am no good at the skull/nub theory they are just guesses!)

welcome to the wait lalos 30.

kellie- thats a wise choice? £80 extra for the baby will be lovely! But grrrrrrr to your OH!!!!!!!

Have updated first post and put everyones scan dates on there so we can see who has got what when!

How are you ladies keeping yourselves sane? I have got a doppler which is a huge relief and weight off my mind! I am also going on holiday next week which will help a week pass much easier! (going to be unable to reply much mon-fri as in Edinburgh!)

29 DAYS UNTIL SCAN DAY!!!! X

I have a Doppler home here but I still can't hear baba on it :( im sure all is well, I have no reason to suspect otherwise but it's still annoying. I have a tilted uterus which at my 13 week scan, the sonographer said was still really low pretty much under my pubic bone so I'm assuming this is why.

Counting down the days (literally) until I can see baba again :) how are you doing Scally?

Thanks for updating the front page Scally ~ looking good!! :happydance:

I also have a doppler (angelsounds) can find baby really easily but he/she moves away before i get a full minute count in ~ its approx 160bpm when i get a good reading. I used to do it one a day in the morning when baby is most quiet but im trying to cut down to one/twice a week as ive read the sound of the doppler is uncomfortable for baby :(. Cant win sometimes! x

I have a Doppler home here but I still can't hear baba on it :( im sure all is well, I have no reason to suspect otherwise but it's still annoying. I have a tilted uterus which at my 13 week scan, the sonographer said was still really low pretty much under my pubic bone so I'm assuming this is why.

Counting down the days (literally) until I can see baba again :) how are you doing Scally?

What doppler do u have? I dont always find mine, i have to do it first thing in the morning with a really full bladder.

I am soooo tired, where has the 2nd trimester energy gone? x

Thanks for updating the front page Scally ~ looking good!! :happydance:

I also have a doppler (angelsounds) can find baby really easily but he/she moves away before i get a full minute count in ~ its approx 160bpm when i get a good reading. I used to do it one a day in the morning when baby is most quiet but im trying to cut down to one/twice a week as ive read the sound of the doppler is uncomfortable for baby :(. Cant win sometimes! x

ooooh 160 bpm sounds very girlie! my bump is usually about 140. x

woo only 6 days for me now! My july scan is on 6th July which still seems like a lifetime away!

How's everyone else coping with the waiting? Got the weekend off work though so think this week will go pretty quick! x

ooooh 160 bpm sounds very girlie! my bump is usually about 140. x

It does sound quite feminine for a HB :haha:. I rarley get the mega sounds of the fast train or galloping horses, i get more of a 3 legged horse :rofl: Bless. Still manages 160bpm though so i cant moan!

Not sure if anyone is from UK but hombase are going a 5 piece nursey set for a rip your arm off price. Its usually £400 but now £225 (with 15% discount applied) ~ just ordered mine for after the 20 week scan :happydance:

For Doppler uses, how often are you using your's? x

I use mine every couple of days, not really heard of it being any harm but sometimes i think the noises may upset baby so i only use it when i am having a bad day/any pain/want to check on baby!

Sooo glad i bought my doppler it has been a godsend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->