It's just gas right?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
I've been having stomach pain as some of you know as I posted up about it, but this morning it was severe, it was really painful and my stomach was agony to touch, standing up or moving suddenly causing me to cripple in pain, I just passed a small amount of wind and now most of the pain is gone but my slmach is still quite tender? I feel stupid going to doctors just for this, so has anyone else experience similar and it's just been gas?

I suffer with bad cramps also and yes a lot of them are due to gas build up. The worst thing is when you then can't go to the loo :cry: but I always try if I'm in that pain. I have had it where it's near on crippling. To me it sounds like gas but I suffer with IBS even when not pregnant so I guess it's easier to tell the difference.

I would honestly say if you are really concerned though then ring your doctors surgery and ask for a doctor to call you back. That way you don't have to go all the way down there but can get some conformation that everything is ok, and if they are concerned they would then get you an appointment same day :thumbup:

Hope that helps a little hun :hugs:

I suffer with IBS too and the pain is similar, but this is almost constant unless I pass gas. I have what feels like a constant period pain ache now aswell. It's all so frustrating :( I'm sure it's nothing it's just so painful!

Maybe it's a mixture of the gas build up and round ligament pain due to you rapidly growing. I still get that pain now, but now im bigger its more localized and happens mostly if i stand up to quick. Before though it was like a constant period pain but everyone told me to relax its just the stretching :winkwink: I hope you get some peace from it soon though hun :hugs:

Keep me updated how your feeling and if the doc rings you back xxx

I find gas pain quite disturbing & severe while pregnant. I don't believe when I'm not pregnant do I feel this kind of pain. Nothing to worry about, just a joy of pregnancy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->