• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's just not fair!!!

Smiler79

Mummy: Imogen & 3 angels
Reaction score
I am sure many of you guys on here feel the same as me when yet another person you know announces that they are pregnant!

Dont get me wrong , most of the time i am genuinely pleased for them, if not very jealous at the same time.

But the news I got today made me really upset and angry at the same time.

A friend of mine who i used to work woth has recently met a new fella and has announced today that she is 12 weeks pregnant. But what made my really upset is that it was only 6 months ago that her and her ex had an abortion!!!

I know it was her right to make that decision but only three months later she is pregnant again yet three months after miscarrying a baby that i truly wanted I am not pregnant!!

Why os life so unfair !?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry for my rant but had to get it off my chest !!!

Ah Smiler, i totally agree! Life is unfair!!

Sounds like your friend has rushed into things - nevermind the gap in pregnancies, but she is now preggers and therefore committed to a man she can only have been going out with for a max 3 months before it happened!!! It takes 3 months to start to get to know someone properly!

I too feel like a good growl. Is there a smiley icon for a growl??? GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! The best i could find... :gun:

awh hun yeah i know how you feel !!
It rele is unfair.

Alot of my friends have babies now and seemed to of got pregnant with a blink of an eye,im very happy for them but at the same time i think " well why not me? " and it rele bums me out :(
I was also watching a program this morning that annoyed me, a young girl got pregnant at 13,gave birth then had her 14th birthday and just 4 months later was pregnant again, this just made my jaw drop !!!
All i could think was why does this girl get the best thing ever TWICE b4 shes even 15,without a job,no money,no relationship with the father

when theres people like us who have everything a baby needs and just takes the p*ss !!

Im not having ago at teenagers who get pregnant cuz i can understand alot of their situations, but that just rele rele got to me :(

honestly, i hate it

this week i found out that one of my former collegues is "oopsy.... pregnant", not even trying,
not even all settled etc etc...
it's just not fair that we, who want nothing more than to be pregnant again don't have
news like that to share.

also, when they announce it... i can't help but think "hmm, i was supposed to give birth earlier than you but you'll never know that"

Thank you guys. It reallyhelps to know I am not hte only one who feels like this

What made me so upset this week is the story of the lady who killed her two babies. I have been ttc for 9 cycles now since my m/c, and am persuaded that I am struggling because of my age, and thinking that it might not happen because of it. So I couldn't help but think how unfair it is that this woman managed to fall pg twice at 39 and 40 yo (might even be 40 and 41) all this to take their lives away. I'm sure she must have been very ill to take such a horrible mad drastic action, but why would nature make it so easy for a sick person to fall pg, yet so difficult for others who would make perfect parents (thinking of all my fellow oldies!).

Watching Jeremy Kyles does tend to fill me with despair too!

You're right. It ISN'T fair. :( TTC isn't fair at all. Feel exactly the same. And get annoyed at all the 'oopsy pregnant' people (especially the school kids who've done it once - I work in a secondary school). xxxx

It's so not fair! I just found out another of my friends is pregnant and they weren't even trying. To top it all off, I just had an email from Welcome Baby congratulating me on being 17 weeks pregnant! I must have registered with them and forgotten all about it.

It's awful, and I think all of us feel that way. :hugs:

It's especially hard watching the people that don't care for their kids have a ton of them when we don't even get to keep the ones we've got.

Did anyone see on the news that woman who has been charged with murdering her two toddlers? They found them in sports bags in the boot of the car. I nearly cried when I saw it. I'm sure she had major mental health problems but what I wouldn't give for the opportunity to have one precious child.

you are all so right.

I worked in residential child care for 5 years and I am still in touch with my key child. Her mum has just had her 7th child, the older 6 are all in care and the new baby will probably end up there too.

The worst thing for me is I fell pregnant at 18 on only my second time of having sex!!! I knew at the time I was not ready to be a mum and as a result I put my beautiful little girl up for adoption. I have not seen her since she was 4 months old(she will be 11 in MAy) but get a letter and a photo every September.

I have never once regretted my decision until I had my miscarriage in OCtober as I am now worried she may have been my only chance at motherhood. I even thought at one stage that the niscarriage may have been my punishment for giving Emily away! I know dep diown that that is not the case but it just seems so unfair that when I was not ready it happened straight away but now that I am in the right place in my life,my little Boo was taken away from me too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->