It's killing me!!

xarlenex

Reaction score
How do you do it..?! :hissy:

I want another baby so much! I KNOW its just not the right time, hence why I went and got the coil. I've only been with my new partner a few months, he's still at Uni and stuff, so I would never even suggest having a baby for this among other reasons.

But I still cant help but really want one!!

I don't do it, I just constantly stay in a state of insanity and once a month have a good cry and beg DH to give me a baby. It doesn't work!

Don't know what to say apart from um...it gets easier? That's what I've been told anyway! Try and come up with things you want to do before TTC and maybe try and scope out whether OH wants kids in the near-ish future...without scaring him!

Hey Ladies - this seems to be a bit of a reaccurring theme??! Do you think that our men are just saying that they are only "agreeing" to have a baby just to make us happy because they are scared? or is some deep ingrained thinking that it would be "uncool" to want to have a kid? either way it is damn annoying, and what is more annoying is that they have no idea what it feels like to have a biological clock ticking as loud as big ben!!
So hon, i'm with you on this one, what do you do when all you see is babies and pregnant people around you and feel soooo jealous all the time? And Aveta, i am too in a constant state of irritated insanity and cry each month when i'm on - its like a smack in the face! a big fat - your not pregnant!!

Sorry to rant....

Rogue
-x-

iv been wanting a baby for the last 3m but OH wants to wait a few years, what makes it even worse is that all my close friends apart from one are ether pregnant or allready have kids and it feels like a kick n the teeth when they talk about it. Me and the OH have been together for nearly 3 years-way longer than most of my friends and their partners which rubs it in even more. Im 21 and the OH is 22 Thats not that young

I just tell myself that this waiting phase is for the greater good as we will be debt free, a wee bit older (albeit only from 26 to 27 but I think that sounds more adult so hopefully I will feel it!!) able to provide for our little one a bit more than we maybe could now....all in all just getting ourselves to the best position we possibly can for us and our future family. I am aware that we do not have very long to wait in comparrison to some others so we are lucky but it is really just a case of needs must.....I am also lukcy that my OH is ready and I don't have that battle to face either.....oh, and I enjoy my sleep every night too as one day hopefully in the not too distant future that may be seriously reduced!!

xxx

My OH realy dosent get what it feels like and wonders why i get upset when iv had a drink and all my friends are talking about their kids or what its like to be pregnant. at first he said he wanted to wait 6 years, iv got him down to 2/3 years but thats still not soon enough

Another? I jsut want ONE. AGGGHHHH......We need to do a lot of things beforehand though....killing me waiting though....

How do you do it..?! :hissy:

I want another baby so much! I KNOW its just not the right time, hence why I went and got the coil. I've only been with my new partner a few months, he's still at Uni and stuff, so I would never even suggest having a baby for this among other reasons.

But I still cant help but really want one!!

i know how you feel. i've really wanted a baby for about a year now, and been with my man for almost a year too.
i really want to start TTC but i'm still in school. My boyfriend is 4 years older than me, with a stable well paid job and a place of his own. Although my parents are happy for me to be with him, i'm terrified of what their reaction would be if i did get pregnant :(
im just desperate for my own LO.

Katie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"