Its like coming home :D

jen1604

Reaction score
:flower: Hi girls

I don't know who many of you in WTT are anymore so can we do introductions please?

I'm Jen,I used to be a WTT regular but then went off and had a baby and now I'm baaaaack (and trying to drag Katy back with me too).

Excited to be back with you girls,I'll look forward to chatting with you all xxx

I'm Nicki, I'm 27 and we are going to start TTCing for number 2 in September.

Ooooh Noodles I know you!!! We were in the pregnancy sections together!
I'm at the moment still officially saying I'm stopping at 2 :blush: But its not going to happen,I reckon I'll be WTT for atleast 4 years though...
xxxx

*waves*

Hiya I'm Dinah. I'm 27 (nearly 28) and DH is 30 (nearly 31). We are WTT our first in June - w00t!!

Your two LOs look so adorable together in your avi!

Welcome back to WTT :)
Dinah

Thank you Dinah.

I LOVE your avatar,although have to say I was let down by the new Alice in Wonderland film :(

June is not long for you,I bet you can't wait!xxx

Yay Jen :) I'm coming back too. I won't start a new thread as it's the same story as Jen.

Was in here for a year, got preg, now I'm back. Although WTT indefinitely as still persuading OH :lol: xx

Hello!!! I'm Pam, 29 (30 in June - eek!) and will be ttc for our 1st from September. I'm pretty new here - so a big hellooo from me!!!

You come back the day i leave :rofl:

Well Lozzy I figured if neither of us was in here it would be too quiet so I'd better come back in ;) Give it a year though and you'll be WTT for your 2nd I bet :D

Yay Jen :) I'm coming back too. I won't start a new thread as it's the same story as Jen.

Was in here for a year, got preg, now I'm back. Although WTT indefinitely as still persuading OH :lol: xx

:happydance: :hugs: :happydance: I'm so glad you've come back too!
:hugs: Yay Katy!
xxx

Hello!!! I'm Pam, 29 (30 in June - eek!) and will be ttc for our 1st from September. I'm pretty new here - so a big hellooo from me!!!

Hi Pam!! :flower: Eek September is soon too,a bit jealous of all you ladies who are TTC soon ;) x

:D How long are you wanting to stay in here for?

I'm Essie (quite new to BnB so don't know many people yet), I'm 22 and WTT for our first until (hopefully) the Summer this year. Welcome back to WTT :)

Aww I loved the new Alice film! Don't get me wrong, a bit twee in parts, but I felt it stuck quite close the books/original illustrations so I loved it for that and the Cheshire cat was just fab!!

Anyway to get back on topic - welcome back all you returners and good luck persuading your OH's for a second or third ;) I hope your stay here is a good one :)

- Dinah

I'm Lisa, 25 and looks like i'll be WTT for a while to come, OH not ready yet! but the broodiness has set in with me pretty bad!!

Im Kim & 21! WTT until all sorts of stuff is sorted out but hopfully will be TTC by summer 2011!

:D How long are you wanting to stay in here for?

I'm in here indefinitely at the moment Loz.I've got a big house move to get past and I think I want Ophelia to be at school first.

I'm Essie (quite new to BnB so don't know many people yet), I'm 22 and WTT for our first until (hopefully) the Summer this year. Welcome back to WTT :)

Hi Essie! Thank you for the welcome back.
Don't worry,if WTT is anything like it used to be you'll get to know people soon enough the amount everyone chats xxx

Can I join in even though Im still cooking!!!! :haha:

I've never felt as at home anywhere else as I do here with my babys nutty Aunties!!! :kiss:

:kiss:

xxx

Hi Pam!! :flower: Eek September is soon too,a bit jealous of all you ladies who are TTC soon ;) x

It feels like agggges to me!! That's the way of it, I guess, I'm jealous of everyone ttc before me, too!! I'm trying to convince myself to enjoy things like sushi and wine and stuff while I can in the faint hope that will make the next 5 months fly by!! :flower:

Can I join in even though Im still cooking!!!! :haha:

I've never felt as at home anywhere else as I do here with my babys nutty Aunties!!! :kiss:

:kiss:

xxx

:flower: :kiss:

As soon as Missy arrives you need to come right back in here with us honey

xxxxxxxx

Ooooh Noodles I know you!!! We were in the pregnancy sections together!
I'm at the moment still officially saying I'm stopping at 2 :blush: But its not going to happen,I reckon I'll be WTT for atleast 4 years though...
xxxx

MWAH HA HA HA (that was my evil laugh) You cannot escape my evil clutches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->