Its like coming home :D

hey

im sam, 24 and had my baby girl on 22nd feb this yr. OH and i want 2 kids and were waiting untill Issy is at least 2. so l be here for a few years yet!

Morri, I have as of yet not left WTT since I joined(which was a year ago) ... hmmmmm
I am still studying although it is not really in the timetable I should be xD. Well we'll see.

Hiya, im lovehearts :)

Im 22 and wtt until my lovely period shows her face then im outta here :rofl: although i really dont want to leave as i love wtt and the girlies in here, i did manage to escape last month, i got all the way to first tri but it wasnt meant to be.

Welcome back :)
xx

I'm sorry to hear that. I had 3 mc's before Ophelia so I know how that feels.I hope youre back in 1st tri with a sticky bean very soon!xxxx

Thanx hun xx

Forgot to add, hubby is in the Parachute Regiment of the army so thats another thing we need to take into consideration when ttc...he obviously needs to be here and not in some sandy country!

Lovehearts, i am so sorry to hear that also. I had 4 mc's before i had Poppy so i too know how you feel. I have everything crossed for you a lovely BFP as soon as possible and wish you a super healthy 9 months xxxxxx

WOOOOOHOOOOOO
Jen and Katy.....your back!
Katy...as to no surprise i am still here lol....and to think now lozzy is pregnant theres only me and Boofle from the original girlies.

Yey its so lovely to have you two back...me thinks i will resurect my journal too!

xx

Hiya Jen :wave:

Your kiddies are gorgeous, no wonder you are thinking maybe not leave it at 2!!

I'm Emma, 26, only recently joined this board. 8 days to go till I've officially finished my pills, and counting!! I'm off on holiday in 2 weeks and I seem to be more excited about finishing the pills!! :dance:

xx

Hi! :hi: I'm Anna, I'm 34 in July, and we're TTC baby number 2 in September :flower:

I'm new to the WTT section, as I joined BnB after our BFP first time round.

Looking forward to getting to know loads of you!

xx

:wave: I'm Pumpkim, I've not been here long but baby fever has taken me completely by surprise.. never believed in all the 'clock's ticking' stuff until now!

I finish my pills in May then we're going to ntnp for a while before we officially declare ourselves TTC, charting and temping and the like is too scary :wacko:

Welcome back Jen and Katy :flower:

I'm Leah, 23, OH 23 in September. We are WTT until Feb 2011, because this Feb, OH told me we only had to wait another year :happydance: the plan is for me to get a job this summer when I finish uni, and for us to save enough to put a deposit on a house early next year x

Welcome back, can't believe that since I have been in this section you have been WTT, then got pregnant, had your baby, and come back again to WTT, I think I should be getting a move on soon, your making me feel moldy! XXX Both your children are beautiful by the way

Hi all! I'm Amanda and am 20 years old... I go in and out of this section, but will be WTT for many years to come. I need to finish school first :thumbup: Been with my OH for 3 1/2 years.

:kiss:

Hi Jen :wave: I'm Rachel and i'm 22, TTC bean number 1 in September after my wedding on the 11th September :D

I'm new-ish hehe!

Hey girls! Looks like this is my new home!! :laugh2:

We're WTTTC Either back end of this year or start of next :haha:

Never thought I'd be saying that !!

Anyways I'm Jess, 19 will be 20 when we start TTC :D And already have one little girl born January 4th 2010

:kiss:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"