Its like coming home :D

Hi Jen! Welcome back:happydance:

I'm Holly, 27, WTT for our first in April 2011. Been hanging around here for about 2 weeks now - look forward to getting to know you!

Hey, I know you! :haha:

Welcome back to WTT. :) Me and Tommy are currently WTT until our wedding in November 2011.

Hi Jen! I'm NTNP (tho secretly so please dont mention anything on FB). Staying in here cos the TTC forums scare me with their OPK talk lol.

how are your gorgeous babies? x

I'm Monique, 22, Just came back to WTT from TTC in March. Have lots of busy stuff going on in our lives, so waiting for that to settle down. Plan enjoying my little family and going on some vacations in the meantime.

Hey I'm Danielle and I'm 22 :) and waiting to try until the end of June! Welcome back to WTT :) x

Hi Jen!

Im Sarah and I'm 28. Been with hubby 11 years and he has said we can start trying in October 2010. BUT - he thinks he may be ready sooner so v excited and trying to be patient. Got my 2 dogs and 5 cats to cuddle for now :)

x

Hi Jen :wave:

Im Lisa (21 :D) already have Max whos 1 and a half, TTC #2 in August! :yipee:

:hugs:

Hey Jen - fab to have you back! I am guilty of not actually coming in here as often as I should, so here goes! I'm Boofs, Im 25, been in here a year and planning my wedding to Mr Boofs! We are planning on ttc for Booflets from March/April next year :happydance:

xxx

Hi there, I'm Claire, 26 and wtt for number 2. Might be here for a while though as I want Olivia to be a bit older before we have another. I've never been in here before, when I joined bnb I went straight into ttc. Can't believe I was still in there this time last year!

Hey Jen! We was in the tri sections together....i'm sure we were :haha:

I'm Michelle, 22 (23 in June) and i'm WTT. OH's said he's waiting until i'm ready but he's ready now :shrug: :rofl: Hmmm....not sure how long i'll be in here for :haha:

Hi everyone! I'm Kerri, had our Princess Poppy in August. I love being a mummy and miss pregnancy so much it hurts! At the minute we're ntnp and are in two minds as to when we will oficially start ttc. Hubby wants to start in june/july but i think we should wait till september (would love to be pregnant over the summer again although i suspect there may be rose tinted glasses at work here!). :coolio:

I go back to work on weds next week so probably won't be on here quite as much (perhaps an incentive to get pg sooner rather than later?!) :haha: Good luck to all you ladies trying to convince oh to ttc...i found One Born Every Minute worked wonders with my hubby-maybe it worked too well!xxx

Hi Jen,
I'm Leanne, I'm 23 and currently ntnp 'til June when we will be officially ttc for number 3.

Hiya i'm Angie i'm 30 (31 in june) and i'm wtt for number 1 until january 2011 - we are waiting as we want to save some money and move to a bigger place

xx

Hi, I'm Cornbread. Variations such as Corny, CB, Cornpone, Bread, etc. are perfectly acceptable and quite often used by my friends on other boards. My DH is in the Army and has a loony ex-wife whom I refer to as Princess Snowflake. We have on DD, Corn Muffin also commonly called Muffin. We have a dog (Jamie), and 4 cats (Bagheera, Mojito, Calista, and Logan) and we volunteer as weekend puppy raisers with Guide Dogs of Texas, our current puppy is Izzie.

I'm WTT #2 in June. I've had baby fever for a while but have been on antidepressants for Post Partum Depression since July and am now finally off the Celexa and waiting the three months the doctor told me before we can start trying for a sibling for Muffin.

Hey. I'm Kris. Been in here for a looong while. I'll be here for another 2 years and change.

Nice to (re?)meet you!

yay jen good to have you back :yipee: and you too katy!
oh and char - congratulations on NTNP! how exciting! obviously wont mention anything on fb :D

well for though who don't no me, i'm carly, mummy to maddi who's nearly 2!!! getting married this September, so i think we shall be waiting till then, but maybe longer, haven't set a date in stone yet! hopefully we'll be moving on come xmas :D we're both ready for another one, but i do like the idea of a bigger age gap!

Awww thank you for all the lovely welcome backs ladies :cloud9:

Hi Jen! I'm NTNP (tho secretly so please dont mention anything on FB). Staying in here cos the TTC forums scare me with their OPK talk lol.

how are your gorgeous babies? x

Char,how exciting!I didn't even realise you were NTNP :dohh: and of course I won't mention anything.
The babies are great thank you,a handful though ;) xxx

yay jen good to have you back :yipee: and you too katy!
oh and char - congratulations on NTNP! how exciting! obviously wont mention anything on fb :D

well for though who don't no me, i'm carly, mummy to maddi who's nearly 2!!! getting married this September, so i think we shall be waiting till then, but maybe longer, haven't set a date in stone yet! hopefully we'll be moving on come xmas :D we're both ready for another one, but i do like the idea of a bigger age gap!

Hi Carly--I definitely know you :happydance:
I can't believe our girls are nearly two :wacko: xxxx

Hey :waves: I'm Damita 24, 25 in October, married to my husband who is 31 for a year now, we are hoping to try in August/September this year in my 3rd year of university :)

Hiya, im lovehearts :)

Im 22 and wtt until my lovely period shows her face then im outta here :rofl: although i really dont want to leave as i love wtt and the girlies in here, i did manage to escape last month, i got all the way to first tri but it wasnt meant to be.

Welcome back :)
xx

Hiya, im lovehearts :)

Im 22 and wtt until my lovely period shows her face then im outta here :rofl: although i really dont want to leave as i love wtt and the girlies in here, i did manage to escape last month, i got all the way to first tri but it wasnt meant to be.

Welcome back :)
xx

I'm sorry to hear that. I had 3 mc's before Ophelia so I know how that feels.I hope youre back in 1st tri with a sticky bean very soon!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->