Its my due date... and nothing!!!

MrsCapps

Reaction score
Today is my due date and I just got home from the doctor and I'm not dilated and since last week she went from 0 station to -1. UGGGH! I want her here now. The doctor said that if I don't go into labor on my own she wants me to come back on Monday and get a non stress test and then they will induce me sometime next week. Sorry but needed to rant a little, just so frustrated I just knew I would have dilated some but nothing.

awwww hun so sorry about that im due tommorow and there is no sign of the little blighter yet lol x

It's my due date too and I have no signs either. I have my doctors appointment tomorrow but I am not holding my breath because I have had no symptoms at all and last week he said I would probably go over.

Hopefully something will happen soon to both of us! :)

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! Well, I'm just 38w but I want my daughter to arrive as well. I dread my due date arriving and no baby yet. Maybe something will happen for you later today.

I feel your pain.....my due date came and went 2 days ago and NOTHING! I have an appointment tomorrow and am insisting on an induction....baby is measuring 3.5 weeks ahead and I do NOT want to end up with a csection or shoulder dystocia (more scary than a csection to me).
I was soooo sure I would've had him before his due date as I was 3cm last week. The disappointment is the worst. Hang in there.....I've been told we can't be pregnant forever.

I am due today as well and nothing. Midwife said baby is 3 or 4 fifths palpable but that doesn't mean much I don't think as baby moves in and out. They won't do internal until closer to 41 weeks so have booked me in for sweep on Monday and said I will be induced at 41+5 if still no luck after sweep. Gutted!! One good thing for me today was that I was measuring 3cms bigger last time and now am only 1cm which puts my mind at rest slightly.

Hope we both get our babies this week, fingers crossed.

I was due on Sunday and there's no sign of mine either, except that when midwife examined me on Sunday I was 1cm dilated. Hopefully all our babies will hurry up and arrive soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->