It's not looking good for me :(

Snowbelle

Reaction score
Just been for an early scan - I should be 8 weeks 1 day, but only measuring 5 weeks 5 days. They thought they could see a flicker of a heartbeat but I have to go back next week for another scan. It's not looking good as I know my dates and when I ovulated and had a positive test over 4 weeks ago, so it looks like the baby isn't developing. I'm guessing it's due to my age (42), but it's still disappointing 😢

sorry to hear hun. but keep positive lovely i know its hard but little miracles do happen xxx

Hi hun, sorry to here this. Have you had any bleeds in between? Xx

Hi hun, sorry to here this. Have you had any bleeds in between? Xx

No, no bleeding. A tiny bit of brown when I wiped (sorry tmi) a few weeks back, but hardly anything and I put it down to implantation.

My pregnancy tests were faint to start off with. Digital said not pregnant on the day my period was due although FRER was positive, and I got 1-2 when it should have been 2-3.

I've been reading some stories on the Internet - a couple of people have had something similar, but turned out to be fine when they went back, however the majority had bad news. I'm Not feeling hopeful tbh

Im sorry hun :hugs: will keep everything crossed for you when you go back xx

Sorry fingers crossed for when u go back xxx

Sorry to hear that, praying everything is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012