It's November November November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
Woohoo just had to say it christmas is next month. Oh I so hope we get snow this year to

Happy November girls xx

Eep! It's getting closer!
I go back to work on Monday, after a week off for half term, and there's only SIX WEEKS until the Christmas holidays start!

Happy November i think next year im going to start my shop later i just feel a bit flat with it all .

Oh I can't wait till all the light switch on events :) yeah October did totally fly by lol
I've got a week off in November which never happens so that's when I plan to do all the wrapping and stuff ;) xx

Friday I was like "still October, Christmas is ages away" Yesterday it was "woo hoo its November! Christmas next month" today I'm going "OMG its Christmas NEXT MONTH I need to go shopping!"
Its been unseasonably warm, even yesterday I got too hot with a thin jumper on, it just doesn't feel like I need to worry yet, ya know?

Friday I was like "still October, Christmas is ages away" Yesterday it was "woo hoo its November! Christmas next month" today I'm going "OMG its Christmas NEXT MONTH I need to go shopping!"
Its been unseasonably warm, even yesterday I got too hot with a thin jumper on, it just doesn't feel like I need to worry yet, ya know?
Lol I was the same yesterday when I took ds down the park had to pull my scarf off and open my jacket was roasting lol
I can wait to wake up to the mornings where it's all frosty and crisp misty and cold I love it when it's like that and snow would be even better please please be a white christmas lol

We've had the odd day when its rained and been really chilly, other than that I've not even been wearing a coat.

Yeah, the weather has been really weird here. Apparently Friday was the warmest Halloween Britain has ever had. Yesterday was quite chilly, but today it's really mild again.
I want the weather to turn colder soon, but no snow just yet please! Not until I've finished work!

I'd like the snow christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day. That would do me quite nicely lol

I took Flynn to the park yesterday and the ice cream van was there!! I want to wear snuggly jumpers and boots already!

Not just christmas next month its my sons 3rd birthday this month eeekkk

Yay! Not long now have Isabelle's birthday on the 11th of this month which I'm super excited about sooo tempted to put my decs up week after her birthday early I know lol x

Yay! I can't wait 'til Thanksgiving and then decorating at the end of the month! But if the snow could hold off her just another week so we can travel next weekend without the hassle of white stuff that would be nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back