It's official my baby is gone

Jencocoa

Reaction score
Had my scan today and it was empty. I already passed the second baby over the weekend. I'm not sure if it was Sunday or Monday. I was eight weeks five days or eight weeks 6 days.

I feel like I want to aknowledge this life. I don't know if it was a boy or a girl. Do people name their angel babies? Do you create a memorial? I suppose it's different for everyone and you do what feels right.

Jen I'm so sorry for your loss.

I think you should do whatever feels right for you. If it feels right to name your baby or create a memorial, you should do that. Whatever helps you heal.

I know what you mean. I had what i belive to be a miscarriage last year Aug 9th and I've been feeling so sad about it. I never did anything for the baby. Is is weird I'm feeling the pain now? I think I'm grieving now because of the guilt I have for not doing any memorial or naming... I think you def should! Sorry for loss, your angel is protecting you.

Sorry for your loss Jen, hope you're taking care of yourself. Agree with pp and that you do what's best for you and your family. I've never had any memorial for any of my 4 m/c's except keep pictures of scans etc but I expect if it was much later in the pregnancy that might be different. Just personal opinion.

I just had my 2nd miscarriage , I am thinking of getting a miscarriage awareness tattoo as a little memorial for myself.

I have a tattoo for my 2 here and the 3 i have in heaven. My last loss was at 15 and we knew he was a boy, so we named him and had him cremated. Some like to plant a tree or a small house plant as a memorial. I buried my 8 week mc in a flower bed. Do whatever you feel will bring you comfort. Im so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->