It's Official! New Test PG. 9!

BabyD331

Reaction score
We are NTNP! Before we were still using the pull-out method but now...nothing!

I'm already thinking about how I am going to tell him that I am pregnant and baby names! I started taking Green Tea Extract every morning and I feel great. I am on CD 26. My LMP was June 7 but because my last cycle was 51 days long and I have had some irregular cycles I am not sure how many DPO I am. I really hope I don't have PCOS!

We are just having sex and hoping for the best. I am not keeping track of what CD I am on or anything. Just going crazy with it and letting loose. I try to lie down for a bit after sex. I do think I am going to buy a 50 pack of Wondfo's because of my recent long cycles it will let me test frequently without the guilt.

If I were to conceive this month, our EDD would be March 14, 2013. 10 days after my 24th birthday!

:dust: to everyone!

Anyone looking for a NTNP buddy?

Hello! I'm somewhat in the same boat and would love a buddy! This is my husband and mine's first cycle in which the birth control has been ended and the pull-out method has ceased. :) We've been together 10 years so I think it's about time. I'm temping and watching my cervical fluid but that's it and that's mostly out of curiosity and wanting to know more about my own body.

I've got plenty on my plate being a firefighter/teacher/photographer so having a baby would be awesome but I am more than willing to sit back and wait and just enjoy life.

LMP Jun 12. It's probably not possible that I will get pregnant this cycle (just having ended birth control) and my temperatures have been sporadic and I'm heading out to fight some forest fires down in the lower 48 so that pretty much eliminates next cycle too. But I'd be happy to share the journey with the fine people on this forum!

Aww well congrats hun and good luck!

:dust:

I am currently NTNP. My husband and I have been using condoms and finally stopped. My last AF was June 18th but dont know if or when i ovulated. I have checked my CM and I had very very watery CM on CD 9-11. On CD 14 it changed to that clumpy dry type CM so I don't know. We BD'd CD 7 and CD 14. Im not sure if that would make a baby or not but i will see in two weeks. I have have a few symptoms but don't want to read too much into it but had nausea and a slight headache today. Let me know what your symptoms are and when do you think youll decide to test...

So far the only thing I've experienced is cramping and pinching. Cramping is normal for me though. I think I'm going to order some cheapies and start testing whenever they come. Ill order on Wednesday.

Id love to have you and as many other members who want to join this thread. Maybe it'll be a lucky thread!

xx

Is it possible that we make up the signs in our hope for good news? I've been experiencing sore nipples and cramping throughout this cycle. I suppose all this could be normal but it sure would be nice if PMS didn't so resemble early preggo signs.

A lucky thread! Great plan. I hope it works. :dust:

Wouldn't it be nice if our uterus would just glow or something the moment we conceived. No guessing there! Haha!

I ordered 50 Wondfos today. Ill start testing in 3-5 business days :happydance:

And posting pics!

Updates ladies??

:dust:

Good luck lady! Judging by my erratic temperatures this month- I don't think I've even ovulated yet even though I'm nearing the end of my normal 28 day cycle. Of course this cycle was regulated by my birth control so I think my body is spazzing out.

I'm having cramps. They're mild but this morning, they were as soon as I woke up and just felt like mild AF cramps. Same thing at work. Hoping this is a good sign.. either way, I think it is. Because it could mean that AF will come on time and not in 40+ days or it means I'm going to make my wonderful SO a daddy.

Oh and I finally had a temperature spike this morning, CD 24 (sheesh!). I need at least 3 days of elevated temps to confirm that I ovulated (finally) but I'm hopeful that at the very minimum I can begin the two week wait until my period or BFP.

On a side note and completely off topic- I have a mosquito bite on the bottom of my foot that itches like hell. WTF? Darn mosquitos.

I hate getting mosquito bites on my feet. Getting them on your butt is worse though haha!

Aww I hope you O soon! Start BDing!

We have been dtd like crazy but just because we want to.

Today, my uterus feels heavy and slightly sore and I've been having pinching and cramping. Hope it's a good sign! I can't wait till my IC's come and I can POAS. I even found the perfect little disposable cups at my job. They're perfect size to PIAC!

Has your uterus ever felt "heavy" before? I can't say mine has. That sounds like a good sign!

We BD'd last night and I think we will again today. It's been hard to get regular BDing in this month because my DH is working shifts at the fire station and that means every other day he's gone for 24 hrs. boo. But today's my last chance before I head out to the forest fires so we'll hope it works.

I'll be gone 12-20 days and away from the computer. Keep me posted on your baby status and I'll let you know when I get back if AF showed her ugly face. :)

Well, look on the bright side...DH being gone for 24 hours gives him plenty of time for his sperm to build back up :)

I'm still cramping today. I put the wrong address on my form for the Wondfo so shipping got set back a day. Hopefully they'll come by Monday.

Still having cramping and heavy feeling. I was super nauseated yesterday at work and nothing helped. I don't know if its just the heat or what
I'm trying to stay positive through this!

Ok I lied. Apparently the forestry people don't have there stuff together because now I'm being told they are not sure when we're leaving if at all.

And my temperature is back down. So either I'm having what they call a fallback rise where your temperature temporarily goes back down and then back up or I haven't ovulated yet. Monday will mark the day when I should start my period but since ovulation hasn't even happened I'm still in limbo.

I'm feeling frustrated. I was hoping to go out on the fire to take my mind off all this baby making business because right now all I can think of is baby baby baby but my body seems to think otherwise.

Maybe you're just stressing about it and that's why you haven't ovulated yet...?

Our bodies do crazy things sometimes.

Hang in there and try to keep your mind elsewhere. Maybe watch a movie. Or look up some new recipes to try. Sometimes if I just try to relax it still gives me time to thing about babies and it doesn't help at all. Maybe download a fun game on your phone.

Yeah, our bodies do kind of freak out. And I suppose it doesn't help that I've been on birth control for 10 years. My body is just going to need some time to adjust. I guess I was just really hoping to get pregnant easily, first try sort of thing. :)

I went and worked out and I'm feeling a lot better. Nothing better than a good dose of endorphins.

So it may be a long while off but I've already pretty much got my whole birth and everything planned. I've looked up local natural birthing facilities and decided that I'm going to do a water birth with hypnobabies. My sister swears by the hypnobabies technique. Regardless I want to do everything as natural as possible since I feel like this is what my body was made to do.

Any thoughts as to what ya'll will do?

Id love to do natural birth with a midwife. Probably at a birthing center. Just because I know everything is sterile and if anything goes awry, I'm right there already. Id like to do a water birth and have my SO deliver our child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->