It's Official! New Test PG. 9!

EWCM today!!! This is the first time in 2 cycles I've actually seen it so the hubby and I will be BDing like crazy! Woot woot!

Yay! FX!!!

BFN today. The other day mustve been a bad test or something. Cramping and sore nipples.

No! Well you're not out of the game yet. Maybe the test you took recently is the wrong one. And no signs of AF yet either?

EWCM today!!! This is the first time in 2 cycles I've actually seen it so the hubby and I will be BDing like crazy! Woot woot!

That is sooo awesome...I hope this your month...XX and baby dust
:dust:

Yay! FX!!!

BFN today. The other day mustve been a bad test or something. Cramping and sore nipples.

Aww...I am sooo sorry to hear that. I saw a line on your test and it looked positive...well your not out until the :witch: shows her face...sending plenty of babydust your way:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks girls. OH an I are still BD'ing like crazy in case I ovulate late. I POAS today and can see a grey looking line but it looks a touch too far away. Maybe. No signs of AF. I wonder if the cramping I had the other day was ovulation. I did tell him that I had a line on a couple tests but started getting negatives again and now he is hopeful that we will get pregnant soon.

He even went to one of those websites where you upload your pictures and see what your kids will look like. It was actually really accurate (well, we don't know how accurate yet but you have to get very specific measurements of mom and dad's faces. Eyes, lips, nose etc...) The babies were so cute too!

I've got wondfos in the mail now too although your evap? lines are making me wonder if they're the way to go. But I need something to pee on that's cheaper. :)

Gosh Baby, your cycle is so long!

That line I got earlier now looks like a dashed line all the way up where the test line goes. Is that what the antibody strip looks like. Its got little pink dashes that all equal size and in a straight line up and down. None of my other dry tests have this.

Yeah my cycle is pissing me off.

Baby lets hope it is a BFP & that test was just messed up. Maybe try a digital one?
AF has been gone for almost a week. DH & I have seriously BD'd every night. I have a very good feeling about this cycle. I've been taking Geritol since CD1 & I'm really praying it works for us!

omgbaby, I am sending you tons and tons of :dust: and FX this is it for you.

I was talking to the ladies on my other thread in the testing area and they think I should start charting. I did a little research and my schedule is a little too erratic for that, I think.

On a side note. A sad one. We have a lot of panhandlers on the streets I live on (not a bad neighborhood, but I'm right off the interstate and it's a prime spot for them.) and one woman was sitting on a tipped-over shopping cart, sweating in the hot 100 degree weather with nothing to drink. She was holding a sign that probably said "Need Help, Even a Smile". I was stopped at the red light and looked at her and when she raised her arm to wipe the sweat off her face, I noticed her big pregnant belly. I instantly felt tears in my eyes. I had no cash, no cold water, not even an umbrella to give her shade from the sun. She looked hungry. Tired. Hot. And there was nothing I could do. It makes me feel so sad that the country I live in has come to this. I could say that she is probably like most of them and is just begging for easy money, or that she is probably on state assistance and has a home and food stamps. But the fact is that she felt desperate enough for something to stand outside and beg for money.
It just makes me mad that there are people who sit on there asses all day in a air conditioned office and make more money than most of us who complain about how terrible this economy is. I keep saying they should raise wages and lower costs. People will stop budgeting as much and businesses will thrive again. They should try it for 30 days and see if there isn't a change.
There is another woman who is on the corner EVERYDAY holding a sign that says SINGLE MOM NEEDS A HOME FOR KIDS. WILL WORK FOR SHELTER. My sister is a single mother of 3 and I hope she never faces those hardships. She is struggling but our family supports each other by any means necessary.

That's my rant. Computer is about to die. Goodnight friends.

Baby- I have no idea what a dashed line could mean. But someone's gotta know right? Maybe post a photo in a new thread.

omgbaby- I've been taking vitamins this cycle too and I feel a lot better about it. I think the EWCM I saw the other day was a fluke. I haven't seen it since.

Baby- I feel bad for those mothers. I never see women up here standing on the streets. It would break my heart for sure.

Hello Ladies

BabyD you may need to try another brand test...or maybe they are not very sensitive and you should wait a few more days XX and baby dust:dust:

OMG baby i hope this is your cycle and you get your BFP...XX (FX) and baby dust to you:dust:

Redwyler I hope this is your cycle also XX and babydust:dust:

On Sunday my DH and I ML 3-4 times but dont think it was close enough to ov date wich is suppose to be friday. I checked CM and it looks a lot like lotion so I don't know. I'm begining to think that maybe I am not OV anymore. After this cycle I'm going to go on some type of birth control because I'm suppose to be in a fashion show in June of 2013 and I dont want weight gain to keep me from being able to be in it...so if it doesnt happen this cycle which I am doubting that it will then I wont be NTNP until next April or May :cry:
It may not be in Gods will for me to have anymore:cry: and thats fine too, I guess. I'll be praying for you ladies...keep the faith:hugs:

Baby - That is so sad. It's so sad to see people like that but I never really know because there are those few people who do it for the extra cash. It sucks because when someone is really out there homeless, no one trusts them.

I haven't been paying attention to CM. Hmm, I need to get on that! Lol for some reason it hasn't even crossed my mind this cycle.

I also found out that the only medicine you should take while TTC is Tylenol. I usually ALWAYS take Ibuprofin because it's the only medicine that seems to help me with cramps, headaches, etc. Well I found out that Ibuprofin & other medicines can cause early miscarriages or no implantation at all.

Ibprofen? Really? I wonder about allergy meds. I've been loaded up this week.

Hey ladies. Still no AF for me. I'm on CD 55, I think with 2 BFN's yesterday morning. I have been having cramping like AF is coming for the past few days so I guess that is a good sign. I've just been trying to take it easy and do nothing. We are still just having sex whenever we feel like it and not worrying about it. All I am doing is trying to stay lying down afterwards (which I usually need to do anyways to collect myself LOL).

OH thinks he is the one with the issue and that his boys aren't swimming. But every time he cums, there is always so much. Even on days that we have already had sex a couple times. I would be shocked if it was him.

I think I am not ovulating. Whatever it is, I just hope it's simple.

Baby, do you have a doc appointment scheduled? Hopefully the doc will be able to shed some light on what's going on. You may consider starting with your temping now just to get in the habit. I started mid cycle on my first one and it was interesting to watch the fluctuations. I know that temping with such a long cycle may not help you pin point ovulation but I think it helps give a clearer picture on what's going on with your body. Plus on Fertility friend you can chart BD, symptoms, and just about anything else and compare it with past months.

Anyways- as you can probably see on my chart I haven't ovulated yet and with my husband and I traveling I doubt we'll be able to time BDing right. I'm in a more peaceful state this month than last month so I'm back to just doing my normal routines and when the stars line up I'll be ready.

AF came yesterday. I'm relieved and am not even thinking about NTNP right now. OH thinks it's his fault. I just feel like it will happen when I least expect it but I'm more concerned about my own health right now and figuring out what wrong. I might buy a thermometer today. I did have one at one point in time but I have no clue where it could be.

I really hope that I am ovulating and that nothing is wrong with OH. I really just want some explanation.

On a positive note, AF seems very healthy. Very bright red and just a few small clots and not super heavy. I thought for sure I would gush as soon as I got out of bed to go to the bathroom but I didn't. I'm glad I finally got it and feel "fresh" again.

I'm not sure what this means for us. My plan as of right now is to temp until I can get into a doctor and if I am not ovulating I would like to try something to regulate me. Birth control maybe? Not sure what kind of long term effect BCP would have.

I came to the conclusion that God Himself gives life and on His timing so last cycle was not His will for a baby to come forth...All ladies stay encouraged and pray. [-o<God is still in the prayer answering business. Just make love with dear husbands and live life normally. And when it happens know that thats when God wanted that baby to come forth.

BabyD...I dont beleive anything is wrong with you or your husband like I said above, its just wasnt time yet. But it will happen when you least expect it to. when your not even thinking about it.

But I will keep you ladies in my prayers...again stay encouraged and be blessed in Jesus name:flower::hugs:

I'm sorry to hear about AF but at least you can rest your mind a little bit. I've ovulated and am experiencing the dreaded TWW. I'm hopeful for good news but I find it very unlikely that I'll get a BFP since during my fertile time the hubby and I had very little time to BD. We shall see but it's likely that we'll be waiting yet another cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->