It's official!

StephanieRose

Reaction score
So up to this point in my pregnancy I have had two due dates! One from my Midwife, and one from my Pregnancy doctor! Which was a huge hassle!
But I have just had another growth scan and blood test, and it's official, my pregnancy doctor had a more accurate date! My little man just took a while to fully take off, and he had a huge growth spurt a week ago! But he is perfectly healthy and now due to arrive June 26th! YAY a whole month cut of my pregnancy! :) Now I am now 29 weeks 1 day!
So happy that I can finally expect to meet my little man earlier!

were literally a week apart!!:) Congrats!!:) im 30 weeks and 1 day due June 18th :) It must be great to finally have a set due date:)

It is amazing to have a set due date! Now I don't need to worry for a whole month on when he will be coming! And I'm so happy that it's earlier rather than later, so I get to meet my little man sooner, and because I'm sick of pregnancy!

I think I had three due dates before they settled on one, and even then they weren't sure because I wasn't sure when LO was concieved! I know just how frustrating it is. :haha:

lol i know what you mean i love being pregnant but i am just so ready for my little girl to be here already!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->