it's only just hit me....

DCS

Reaction score
I have to find somewhere to put all this stuff once it's been opened and taken out of the boxes. It all stacks up so neatly atm. Hope Santa brings me a bigger house.

I have this same thought every year and it always works out so this year I've chosen not to think about it haha x

I just went through old toys over the weekend to make room, lol! The boys picked out a bag of things they don't play with anymore, and we donated them.

We already did the bedrooms on Monday. My dd has put together all her babyish toys in the loft for the baby and thrown away all the broken ones. One and a half bin fulls and ds has managed 3 black sack of rubbish and toys mostly empty boxes and things with important parts missing. Felt good to say goodbye to the old!

We had our pre Christmas sort out a few weeks ago, still not sure where to put all the new stuff.

We might have skipped the previous. Hristo as clean this year. Bad idea. We always usualy attempt one and clear out a little but this year with everyone being sick with one thing after another we just never got round to it.
I'm starting next year's clear out in January.

Yip I was thinking the same thing hoping once it's all out the packing it won't be too bad

We had a big sort out a few weeks ago but all that meant was that everything now fits in the space we had. After Christmas I have no idea what we'll do

I'm going to put away all the Duplo and wooden cars for baby!

Same!! We live in an RV, and off course have brought more than i was intending to lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->