It's really hard

trying1230

Reaction score
Had my implanon taken out on the 6th Jan so as from now we are ntnp! I am now currently having a withdrawal bleed I think. Is anyone else finding it really hard not to run away with themselves, I keep looking at maternity clothes, prams, cots etc . . . It sounds silly but I really can't help it is anybody else like this. I know it's probably going to take a while to get pregnant but I am really impatiant and really hoping it's gonna happen soon.

:dust:

Your post made me laugh out loud. I'm so bad!

Though i know its stupid to expect it all to happen right now, a little part of me is starting to symptom spot and thinking everything is me being pregnant. I've already dragged the OH round babies r us, and seen some cute prams :') I've only been off the pill for just over a week, and i'm driving myself mad :p

:dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/473779-official-ttc-after-implanon-removal-thread.html

This is the Official thread for those that want to chat after having the Implanon out. Believe me your not alone with racing ahead of yourself, I find myself looking at baby clothes and have already found a pram that I like lol feel free to PM if you need to chat :)

I'm driving myself mad with it and my implanon has only been out 3 days! I have found a bunch of maternity clothes I like. lets hope the baby dust hits us all soon.

Hee hee, you're not alone! I look at stuff online a lot, but I keep it as my little crazy secret as my OH would think I was slightly mental! It doesn't quite go with the whole relaxed approach we're meant to be taking.

So nice to look & dream though!

Yeah me too I never tell OH he would think I am crazy and like you say we are supposed to be taking a relaxed approach to this. fingers crossed though!

Its really difficult to not look up everything and start buying! :dohh: I'm gonna ban myself from the computer soon!

Went shopping after work today with my OH and dragged him round the baby section of a clothes shop and am shocked that he picked a little baby outfit and actually brought it lol I just stood there looking at him like he'd grown an extra head lol

hi there laidies i dont technically belong here yet but iam getting my implant out 2morra and from then we are ntnp iam sooo excited i cant wait ive already dragged my mother round babies r us and mothercare and i no what pram i want and my mother has already told me she wants to buy it for us!!

i soo cant wait i keep dreaming of my dump hopefully it wont take us all long to get that gorgouse bump we all want :happydance:

yes i am constantly hoping this will be the month even tho i only had the implant removed dec 10th. didnt get af until 29th so this is my first proper cycle. good luck ttc

so it took u awhile for u to get AF?? the doc told me it shud be 3 to 4 days maybe then AF will show up but iam not sure i keep wondering how long till my fertility will be bak lol x

i thought i was going mad now i know others are looking i dont feel so bad :) i was looking the other day at prams and my OH spotted so as we are trying to be relaxed bout this i just said i was just checking that with the vat increase that we can still afford to do this lol
i swear he thinks im going mad lol

Oh good I'm not alone!!! hehe!

I came off the pill 5 months ago and me and hubby agreed on a 2if it happens, it happens" approach but I can't help but get carried away!! I too am looking at baby clothes every chance, already got a list of baby names in my head and just getting paranoid about every single little change in my body. The hardest thing is not letting on to my husband quite how mad I'm driving myself because I don't want to start pressuring him or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->