Its that dreaded day i find out if something bad has happened,,,UPDATE PG 4 :/

So terribly sorry to hear this :hugs:
Stay strong sweetie xx

You are in my thoughts today. Hugs from afar

I'm so sorry, I've been thinking of you all day. Stay strong hunni :hugs: :hugs:

Im so sorry :( as you can see from my sig this has happened to me twice since june and i hate hate hated that false hope part, cos you know your dates...you just know.

Maybe you had a chemical and then got pregnant again on ur nxt cycle so u wudnt be as far as u thonk maybe*? Xx

So sorry darling.. wish doctors listened more. Bless you and feel whatever you need to feel.. we'll miss you, hope to see you back here when and if you're ready <3 xx

So sorry hun. I hope the wait isn't too horrible. I had the same with my MMC, measured way waaaay behind and told to wait as I might be earlier and it might still grow. Though I knew my dates, knew my test dates were too early. That little bit of hope was pure torture. I think the only bit about waiting that was positive was that by the time I went in for the medical management of miscarriage I was 100% sure the baby was gone. I think if I'd only been 99% sure I couldn't have lay there whilst they ended my pregnancy.

I'm here via pm if you need to chat to someone one on one.

:hugs::hugs:

Oh I'm so so sorry Hun, I didn't see this thread this morning and just read through it all now, sending you big big hugs xxxx

Maybe you had a chemical and then got pregnant again on ur nxt cycle so u wudnt be as far as u thonk maybe*? Xx

Definately wont be this hun im now losing big clots and my tummy is painful :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->