• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's way soon to know, but I feel hopeless this month. I dont think it will happen!

suzan

Reaction score
Do u ever feel like that? I feel that this is not my month. I dont think I will be pregnant this month. I did actually baby dance at the right days but I don't know. I feel hopelessssss and don't know why!

Do u feel like that too? I would really love to get a BFP, but I dont think I will be this month :( (It's just a feeling) :hissy:

oh Suz,

I know how you feel but try to stay positive thats why we are all on here to help each other through!! pick a silly subject to talk about and stay focused on that and we will try to have a giggle instead!!! hugs

Yep agree with Tricks! I was like that after my MC it was all i could think about getting PG it's best if you can relax a bit and try not to think about it too much (hard I know!)

I know how you feel but sounds like you enjoy your hubby so BD'ing will still be on and thats on...then so is that dream of yours!! :) :)

It will happen! i try to tell myself the same thing......

I think we all feel like that most months. I do, mainly so I don't get my hopes up. This is the place to have a rant about it though as everyone understands

Sinead

I know it's hard to stay positive when we're bracing ourselves for a let down. But I hope you keep your chin up and keep at it. You will get your BFP! *baby dust* for you :)

I think we've all felt that way at some point. My first month TTC was torture, I kept thinking to myself what if I don't get pregnant quickly. Than I realized that I was hurting my chances more than helping them. I know it's hard but I really believe you have to stay positive. :hugs:

I'm on CD28 today hun, and I feel like I've not done it either.:cry:The :witch:hasn't turned up, but I just have this really negative feeling, so I know what you're talking about.:hugs:

But, for both of us, we need to try and remember that's it's not over until the :witch:arrives.:hugs:

Hey Suz!:hugs:

I hope you feel a bit better now. A lot of people have said that the month they really didn't feel pregnant of didn't feel like they had a chance of getting pregnant, that ends up the month that they do concieve!!! Sod's Law and all that!:rofl:

Hey Suz!:hugs:

I hope you feel a bit better now. A lot of people have said that the month they really didn't feel pregnant of didn't feel like they had a chance of getting pregnant, that ends up the month that they do concieve!!! Sod's Law and all that!:rofl:

Good one! https://www.themommyplaybook.com/forum/images/smilies/hilarious.gif :rofl:

hey suz
i think we all get like that,its hard hun but im trying to tell myself not to stress otherwise ill make myself ill!

went shopping tonight with my 6 month pregnant mate, we went into mothercare!it was painfull!! I kept looking at all the clothes etc... and wishing i shopping for my baby :(

xx

HAYS,

I was only 2 months when I went to mother care. I even brought a catalog to around and see some things I might be having to buy later on in my pregnancy. Now that I pass near it, I just pretend I didnt see the store.. ahh, and I even threw the catalog or else it will kill me.

Hope u get preg this time!

Try to stay positive, its only 2 days till AF is due and I dont feel hopeful this month either, which will only make me more determined next month! Stay positive, you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->