itti bitti d'lish...

L

Love Bunny

Heard and read great things about these nappies =D !

I just brought 6 new for £45 free delivery :O

I'm assuming thats a good deal as they are about £13+ everywhere elsee??

x

Yeah that's a good deal - where did you get them from?

If you go on ebay FAST FAST FAST I hasten to add!! There is an "introductory" deal on ONLY til the 4th of december - and its 6 (really good choice of colours too!) for £50 - but I used a 10% discount ebay voucher code too and got a £5er off =D

Anyone who wants the code get in touch - I dunno if it'll work or not but its worth a try =)

Enjoy :hugs: xX

Oh it's the code that confused me! I knew they were on 6 for £50, didn't know how you got them for £45!! That's really good!

what was your experience with checkout like??? I know they are a new seller and have tried not to let that put me off ! They asked me to send money to a diff paypal account :\ ! I did it through ebay so that I was still covered as a buyer but IDK haha seemed a bit of a sham hahahaha! x

I love my snap in one d'lish and these are my main daytime nappy but haven't got any of these as i'm not sure on the drying time of the all in ones :) Great buy tho :)

Ive ordered two from the same seller....they didnt ask me to pay to a different account (wouldnt have agreed anyway!) Impatiently waiting for them to arrive.....!!

they said something about a fault with the other paypal account so just linked the transaction to the other paypal they gave... prehaps we paid to the same one as they may have just changed it! x

i ordered mine t'other day, no problems with paying them, their paypal email does link back to the itti website so i think their legit lol

Customer Service Email: uk @itt ibitti. com

Yeah I thought they were legit too ... also being the type of item they are selling!!! I would be dissappointed if I got ripped off by hippies :lol: ! They said they had a prob with the UK paypal addy so my funds went to the australian one - but either way they said they are being shipped from uk this week so... I WILL AWAIT THEIR ARRIVAL! =D !!!! x

Lets hope so....I paid for mine on the 28th so it went to the UK address...hopefully Im being nervous for nothing!

They are being sold by itti themselves as it says it on their facebook page :) I wouldn't invisage any probs :)

Ahhh awesome =D thanks for that :) :) I thought they were legit cause of the ebay username and paypal addy's ! was just a little dubius when they asked me to pay to an unverified account though... ! Well at least my mind is at ease now ^_^ ! x

Eeeep =D the lady emailed me and said everything went through okayy =D ! what colours did you go foorr? was gutted they didnt have the lime or the yellow :( :( :( !!! If i like them I will be deffo getting those colours next though =D xxx

I went for ivory, came today and i'm drooling. Tempted to get next size up too for when needed.

I couldnt decide so I went for about all of the solids :rofl:

My tots bots bamboozles and blueberry wraps, mini lala and cushies came today - I'm in love :cloud9: they are allll gooorgeous and look like they'll fit beautifully =D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->