Itti Bitti Lifespan?

Claire788

Mum to Gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

I've fallen in love with the Itti bitti D'lish's and wanted to buy a whole load, however a friend said that they are only good for 200 washes (basically BtP and then have to be binned) :cry: I wanted to invest in a bunch, that would probably do the next LO if/when we have him/her.

Anyone know the life of the I B"s? I've looked on their website and cant find much, Obv I dont expect anything to last forever, but dodnt want to have to buy a whole new set for next LO!

Any thoughts anyone? :shrug:

I've not heard that before I must admit and 200washes wouldn't be btp in my opinion so not sure where this info has come from.

If this was the case surely it would mean there shouldn't be any for preloved and as these nappies are sized I'm sure they would last longer? Hope that makes sense lol

the itti bittis are sized - may be she was referring to the nappies being out grown?

Itti are revealing their new nappy on the 8th Aug, it might be worth seeing what they're bringing out next.

I've never heard of that either! I've had one of mine a year now and it's doign just fine. Admittedly it could do with a tumble dry as its gone a little crispy but I would be happy to use it on baby #2

Hmm I certainly never heard that, besides 200 washes is still 2 years for most full timers (I wash twice a week) - and since they are sized I doubt very much that any of the sizes would be used anywhere neat that long, Izzy started in large not long ago and will be in them til she is potty trained, but the smalls and mediums don't get as long to fit as that as the baby grows so much more in the 1st year.

So I even if smalls and mediums fitted for 6 months each, washed 3 times a week is only 78 washes per baby per size! Even if the 200 washes is correct it isn't that much a problem to use them for 2nd and probably 3rd babies!

hmm I wouldnt count on smalls fitting for 6 months, my LO has just outgrown them at 2 months and is not a huge baby (just tall)

Nice one, general consensus is that shes talking rubbish :D Good! Thanks girls !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->