itunes help quick :)

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
I have an ipod touch (its for xmas but I wanted to put some tunes on ready so I bought some on my ipod) but I went on itunes on my laptop, and cant find the music i bought... can't I access my music on my laptop aswell as my ipod? It seems a bit unfair considering I paid for each track... if I can access my music on my laptop from itunes, how?

I was hoping to re- download it on my laptop so I can listen to it on here too... but I wont be if I have to pay for each track again!

helppp please

:rofl:

have yiou opened you crimbo present already mrs :rofl:

lol:blush:

me? Never....

I just wanted to make sure it worKed ok... I put it back I swear! ;)
LOL
XX

are they saved on whatever computer you bought them on?

Not sure whether you mean you need to update your ipod with the stuff on your laptop (synching it should update the ipod) or whether you're trying to copy over the stuff from your ipod onto the ipod touch? You should be able to - my hard drive died on my other pc taking all my itunes with it :shock:
I can't remember how but I managed to restore my itunes library on my new pc by copying them over from my ipod. It was a bit complicated though hubby ended up doing it in the end!

I bought them on my actual ipod, the files downloaded on my ipod via itunes on my wifi, my laptop wasnt involved, but on my itunes account on the laptop it knows I downloaded these songs, so I want to re-download them on my laptop too, I have already paid for the tracks on itunes via my ipod.
Make sense? lmao
xx

edit- I have the music on my ipod.. I just want to re download them from itunes onto my laptop without paying again, I have already paid once for the music via my ipod.

If you click on one of the tabs at the top on your itunes on your laptop it will say something like "check for recent purchases" and will auto-download any recent songs ie. The ones bought on your ipod. Think its the options or the tools tab!

No idea, I always download to my music folder and than copy to my iPod

I cant see any option to re-download it on my laptop :( it doesnt say 'check for recent purchases' anywhere on my itunes window and I have searched the whole thing.

Yeah Wend, I was on facebook and itunes on my ipod and I just signed in to itunes from there and downloaded some songs, just wanted them on my laptop too, I can probably transfer them over some how, i just wondered if I could get them direct from itunes on my lappy :)
xxx.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"