IUD during sex.

campn

Reaction score
Can you feel the ParaGuard during sex? As the woman I mean. Do you get crampy during sex or after an orgasm if you have it in?

I could never feel it, although my husband said he could occasionally feel the wire but it didn't bother him at all.

I could never feel it, although my husband said he could occasionally feel the wire but it didn't bother him at all.

You’ve the paraguard? I read the paraguard strings are uber soft. I ended up getting the mirena as I got scared about the long heavy periods.

Did he explain what it felt like? I’m reading reviews of men saying they sliced their penises on it, I feel like that’s a bit of an exaggeration.

I've never felt it and neither has my OH :) I was reluctant to get an IUD because of this though, because I remember my friend saying that he could feel his girlfriend's and it made me feel a bit sick :haha:

You’ve the paraguard? I read the paraguard strings are uber soft. I ended up getting the mirena as I got scared about the long heavy periods.

Did he explain what it felt like? I’m reading reviews of men saying they sliced their penises on it, I feel like that’s a bit of an exaggeration.

I used to have the paraguard, I had it taken out 4 or 5 years ago. I honestly don't know if my husband could actually feel it, or if he just thought he could because I told him that there were strings in there. It certainly didn't slice him or cause him any discomfort whatsoever. My periods were also never any different than they were before getting the IUD. My husband has now had a vasectomy, but if he hadn't I would totally go for the paraguard again.

I've never felt it and neither has my OH :) I was reluctant to get an IUD because of this though, because I remember my friend saying that he could feel his girlfriend's and it made me feel a bit sick :haha:

Honestly I don’t see how they would feel it when we can’t! I mean if I can feel a tampon string you’d think I’d feel the IUD string! Today is the second day with my IUD in and so far nothing!

I used to have the paraguard, I had it taken out 4 or 5 years ago. I honestly don't know if my husband could actually feel it, or if he just thought he could because I told him that there were strings in there. It certainly didn't slice him or cause him any discomfort whatsoever. My periods were also never any different than they were before getting the IUD. My husband has now had a vasectomy, but if he hadn't I would totally go for the paraguard again.

My doctor said don’t mention the strings to him cause it’s a placebo effect! He knew that IUDs have a string though so I told him oh those new ones don’t have a string! :haha: we can’t have sex yet so I’ll see what he says. I thought this small white lie could save our marriage.

Wanted to update,

I love my IUD so far! I was cramping and spotting on and off the first two weeks but I’m starting to get used to it! Don’t think I had any side effects either! I don’t feel like it’s even in there. It is so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->