IUD question

Hermione394

Reaction score
So last time I had Mirena, it was fine. It helped with my cramps, and I was able to e a functioning adult.

This time, however, my cramps feel on-par or worse to what I usually get (and my cramps are usually in-fetal-position bad). I feel liked something is stabbing me.

Is this normal with Mirena? I'm planning on getting it removed next month...should it be okay to wait until then? Or should I go to the doctor tomorrow? I don't really want to go to the doctor unless I 100% have to; we have my bonus kids this weekend :(. But we go to Arizona on Monday for Thanksgiving and will be gone for almost 2 weeks.

I would go. Have you had any unusual bleeding? Given your previous one didnt cause any problems it seems you should get it checked out.

Hope everything is okay.

:hug:

I would go. Have you had any unusual bleeding? Given your previous one didnt cause any problems it seems you should get it checked out.

Hope everything is okay.

:hug:

The opposite--I have the cramps from hell and high heaven, but no blood whatsoever.

That does seem very odd! I'm sorry I'm not more help.

When did you have this one put in? Maybe it needs taking out asap. It could mean anything really but it depends on how long you've had it in x

I went to the doctor today, just to be sure. All is fine (though she was slightly surprised that my cramps are still this bad). Mirena is in the right place though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->