IUD removed mar 12- BCP stopped Dec 12 still irregular ?

D

Dancingmommy

Hello ladies!

The hubs and I decided we would like to have another baby. We aren't really pushing the time though as we are both fairly young (mid-late 20s). We also already have two wonderful girls that we are more than happy with. (Ages 2 & 4)

So here is our story- last year around this same time actually (Mar 2012) I got a very unexpected +++ result WITH a Mirena Iud in. Either way pregnancy would have failed so we decided to pull the Mirena and get on BCP. I think that the possibility opened up our eyes to my non prego ego! Since I went back to college to finish my degree, we decided to wait until I was finished. This so happens to be in May 2013.

Well- life happened. In Dec 2012, we went out of town for emergency of a family member. I Forgot my pills.... Maybe my subconscious was trying to tell me something!! Haha.

We decided to stop taking the BCP because I was close enough to being done. Still used condoms occasionally and tried to pull out (tmi). It didn't always happen though. I timed my cycles on an iPhone app because I knew coming off IUD and BCP they were sure to be screwed up!

So here are dates for AF

Dec 7-11
Jan 6-11
Feb 7-12

averaging 31 day cycles and 5 day af! Pretty consistent I thought.

I expected Mar to come the 10 because feb is short.... But it came early March 3 giving me a 25 day cycle. At first I thought it was implantation bleeding but it was heavy and lasted 5 days :(. When DH and I discussed it, he was done waiting he wanted me prego! It works out well because I will be teaching next year and if I get pregnant in March due date would be in Dec over Christmas break. Needless to say we decided to actively try (for a boy).... Went and bought clearblue OPK. Took it March 8(going off 25 day cycle here) it was low. Went away for wedding without the girls over the weekend and BD'd ALOT! Lol came home and tested Monday what do u know- flashing smiley for high fertility. BD with a condom. Tuesday still flashing no BD. Tuesday night still flashing smiley. Wednesday morning solid smiley= PEAK!! Waited all day had very BAD cramps on left side from 7-10 pm, BD'd (doggy) around 11 pm. Thursday- DH had to work at fire dept NO BD :(. Friday OpK low again. BD'd in the morning anyways JIC and cuz we wanted to!

Day 3po sucks! Lol anyone else in 2ww or have stories to share? If it comes out neg, it will suck but we plan to try again in August for summer baby then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->