IUI 48hours after Trigger Shot?

Mikihob

Mom & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello all.

My doctor says 36 hours after trigger for IUI timing. EVERY single time, I end up O'ing a day late. My LP is 16 days so I know the day I actually O based on that.

Has anyone had luck with an IUI 48 hours after the Pregnyl shot?

With DS, I O'ed on my own 1 day before my scheduled trigger and I conceived that cycle. No success with trigger shot yet.

Thanks ladies.

I don't know how it works but I've always heard 36 hrs after trigger. Could you do 24 and 48 hours post? Then you've gotten everything covered.

With my Ds I didn't use trigger shots, ovulated naturally before IUI. I tried for a second unsuccessfully on three stimulated cycles and ovulated before my trigger shot every time - I can feel myself O'ing, each time I called the clinic and they told my to trigger anyway but come up for IUI the next day rather than wait for 36hrs after the trigger. I have to say that on every stimulated cycle my LP was shortened, only 9 or 10 days when it's normally 13.

Good luck.

MoBaby- I have always heard 36 hours after trigger as well but I always seem to O the day after that. I would hate to do two IUI's each cycle since we use donor sperm and would need extra vials. It's too costy. But it's a thought I've toyed with.

Rags- My LP is 16 days. It used to be 14 but now it's 16 every cycle whether I trigger shot or not.

Thanks so much ladies! I am just so torn at what I want to do. I really want this IUI to work. :wacko: I will probably stick with 36 to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->