..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

So, any updates? Has AF shown yet? I still have about 5 days to go until AF shows!

I started spotting this morning and cramps started this weekend....so on to the next round for me.

I see. Well, at least you can move on to a more promising cycle! So exciting!! :D I'm still trying to figure out what to do if dh's sperm count is so low again next time. Wonder if it's a good idea for him to produce multiple samples which they will freeze and then mix all of them together for the IUI. What do you think? Wonder how expensive that would be and if my dh would be willing to do that.

I see. Well, at least you can move on to a more promising cycle! So exciting!! :D I'm still trying to figure out what to do if dh's sperm count is so low again next time. Wonder if it's a good idea for him to produce multiple samples which they will freeze and then mix all of them together for the IUI. What do you think? Wonder how expensive that would be and if my dh would be willing to do that.

Yes i am also excited about this more promising cycle!!!
First things first i think you should talk to your clinic to see if they would that and then discuss with DH. I would definately come up with a plan with RE about what the next step should be.

Hmm.. yeah, I'll talk to my doc the next time I see her.

How are things with you? Has AF finally shown?

Oculi ill right back to u later today because something weird is going on with my body; I'm scared nervous and confused. They thought they saw a large cyst and then called and wondered if its a left over follicle and maybe I never ovulate and something about high estrogen and maybe my period was not really my period. Well sure and behold I only bled 2 days and now barely anything....off to see Re...will update later!

okay met with RE and i have some follicles left over from last cycle/cysts and so they should go away on their own and i should sit this cycle out. My estrogen level is high at the moment.

Oh wow! How come?? Is it because of the Clomid? Do you have to take meds?

Something about the follicles raise ur estrogen so until they shrink my estrogen will be high. So I was told no meds for the time being. Yes this is all due to the clomid....only good thing is that lining is okay. So here's to waiting some more.....and he said that clomid messes up your cycles so that's not weird to have a 2 day period. What's up with u?

Oh man.. really? How many cycles were you on clomid? I think I'll take one more round of Clomid 50mg and then I'll take a break from it.

AFM there's not much happening except for a bit of cramping today and light pink spotting earlier today. Guess AF is on it's way. Today's d13piui so, I hope AF shows in the next few days. Dh said for the next IUI he wants to try to be abstinent for at least a week before the IUI since previously the docs advice didn't do anything for his sperm count. *sigh*

Ive been told that DH should be abstinent for a max of 5 days and minimum of 2 days prior.
To answer your question, I was on clomid 2 cycles.....so now i just wait until AF again and take it from there.

Yup, that's what we've been told, too. But dh knows better than the experts! *sigh*
Hmm.. so prior to this u/s they didn't see anything unusual? I wonder how come some of the follicles didn't rupture and just kinda stayed there. :shrug:

AFM there's nothing new. Still waiting for AF to show. I just really want to move on and hope dh's numbers will be better next time..!

Nope, she's dragging her feet. Like last month! Still just spotting. *sigh*

Well if it makes you feel better mine just lasted 2 days and never got to its usual full flow.

Hmm.. I think for me It's because of the progesterone. It kinda messes with my cycles. Last month I spotted for about a week, too before AF came.

Was your "period" 's color red as usual or brown? Will this cycle be of normal length or will the cysts/follicles mess with it?

As usual it was brown spotting for one day and the red color with some chuncks(sorry if tmi) for 2 days, but it was not as heavy as it usually is. I went to see my RE on day 3 again and he said that i did shed my lining and that most likely my period will come early this month....we shall see.

Yes you are right...i remember you saying last month that you were spotting for a coupe of days.

I see. And no worries.. it's not tmi! ;)

AFM, AF has finally arrived! Yay! So, gotta go for my cd12 scan on Jan 28. And dh insists on producing the sample at home this time. Hope he won't spill again!! I wonder how other men usually do it since the tip of his little friend is not supposed to touch the inside of the cup. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->