IUI Jan/Feb/March/Apr/May 2012 - Status updates on page one 12 bfp

Thanks BOMO but now I'm feeling the effects of 25. I'm starting to feel extremely uncomfortable and I tried to go pee and it hurt so .. hopefully I will start to feel a little better by tomorrow. I also overheated when I got up to go to the bathroom but I'm not sure if that was because I had a heating pad on myself for about 4 hours ... guess we'll see. I've been drinking a lot of fluid so ... that's the best I can do.

It sounds like you are doing everything you should be. Feel better!

So, after not being able to sleep for longer than an hour at a time, I was FINALLY able to sleep for 5 1/2 hours straight after taking a pain killer (tylenol) from 2-7:30 ... so I feel pretty good about that. I woke up a few times in between but just to roll over ... well roll over as much as I could. I woke up this morning feeling a bit better, still sore down there and have to walk kind of hunched over because if I stand up tall I get this pinching feeling down there...not fun. I also just gave myself my first PIO shot. It wasn't that bad ... I've watched videos online about how to do it and it really was not that bad at all ... big pinch once it penetrated skin but after that easy. I honestly think the worst part is sitting there waiting for the medicine to go in ... since it's thick it takes FOREVER!

I think I'm going to try and take a 30 minute walk with my mom this morning because it says to take a walk and not sit around because then the oils sits but I'm not sure ... at this point I might not be ready to take a walk. I cannot wait to hear the fert report!! I'm so nervous about it but excited at the same time. Will update you girls when I know!

Okay so they called and out of 25 ... 10 fertilized without ICSI. Not really happy about it but oh well ... what am I going to do.

I will find out tomorrow of it's going to be a day 3 or day 5. I think we're aiming for day 5 but it depends on how the embryos are doing. Tomorrow is day 3 so they're supposed to call me in the morning and let me know.

Ttcbaby - thanks!! I'm getting very excited too :) can't wait to have my babies in my belly so have them stick!!

I know....ugh I am so excited just to be pregnant with a healthy lil one......or two :)

congrats. fingers crossed for you. day 3 and day 5 are actually equally likely to work, it is more a matter of selecting out for the "better" ones. if they can tell which are the good ones by day 3.. then might as well put em back, they do better in mom anyway.

10 is amazing!! Can't wait to hear how the transfer goes

Good luck ash!!! Fxd for lots of embies, and a bfp soon! Hope the ohss is under control soon its bad I know.

drsquid - thanks!

daydream - thanks! How's your pregnancy going?

tella - thanks! How have you been doing?

AFM - I'm feeling a lot better today, like 100% better almost. I'm still having a little bloated but not as bad as it has been! I got the news about my ET. I will be doing a day 5 transfer I asked the nurse how many embryos I had left and she said she couldn't tell me so I e-mailed my doctor and am just waiting to hear back! I have to assume that since we're going to day 5 they're doing okay right and there are probably a good amount of them ... ?

Any news from your dr on how many embryos you have? I'm so glad you are feeling better! Just a couple more days until you are Pupo!

drsquid - thanks!

daydream - thanks! How's your pregnancy going?

tella - thanks! How have you been doing?

AFM - I'm feeling a lot better today, like 100% better almost. I'm still having a little bloated but not as bad as it has been! I got the news about my ET. I will be doing a day 5 transfer I asked the nurse how many embryos I had left and she said she couldn't tell me so I e-mailed my doctor and am just waiting to hear back! I have to assume that since we're going to day 5 they're doing okay right and there are probably a good amount of them ... ?

So glad you're feeling better already!

Pregnancy is going well! Can't believe how quickly it is flying by. I just scheduled the rest of my ob appts until the end of my pregnancy... which.. wow. haha

daydream - it's getting so close! I remember when you first got pregnant! Wow, time flies!

AFM - I got an e-mail back from the doctor and he said that 5 are progressing nicely and the other 5 are progressing but they're going a little slower. I'm very happy with that! He seemed a little short with me that I e-mailed him but he knows that I'm very detail oriented and I just want to know how they're doing.

Ash. . . that is GREAT! Sounds like you will have some good embryos AND some frosties!

I am the same way (super detail oriented). I know I am currently driving my donor coordinator nuts because I keep asking questions about how EVERYTHING works. I think part of it for me is that I am a bit of a control freak and this is all 100% out of my control so I really want to understand exactly what is going on and how everything should be going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"